so who are u favorite top 5 frontmen ?

slashinator

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Mike Monroe, Have you guys seen him live? Amazing!

2) Axl Rose, he was great but in UYI tour he pretty much ruined the whole thing.

3) Steven Tyler, he has always been great and stayed honest to his roots.

4) Mick Jagger, Yeah, he is "kabaree" nowdays but if I can run like that after 40 years..

5) Justin Hawkins, ok, this was pretty much joke but I had a good time in their gig.

I can't understand why someone add Vince Neil to his list. Even in his best he was very mediocore frontman who couldn't sing one single note right!

:fuckyou: Regarding your UYI comment!!

That's your opinion, if and when you got a chip, may I recommend you and add an" IMO" to your post or be ready to receive shit from me!!

So, :fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou:

Yeah, Yeah, So I meant that I just liked 80's Gn'R more. Axl's original style (like WTTJ video) was the one I liked.

And what comes to Vince Neil. Man is a good singer but can't sing live? So, have been in studio with Mötley watching how well Vince fronted band there? So (IMO :P ) If he can't sing live, he's bad frontman. Only reason why I own few Mötley bootlegs is that Tommy is BEST show-drummer ever! That's only reason why I go check them out. Thank god we have Lacu from Hanoi.

Justin actually is a great frontman but some tunes like get your hands off my woman are so screeming :D But he really can play! And his jokes are funny, you won't get bored in their gig.

BTW, Ville Valo is a good singer, he's funny and smart but I think that he's bit boring on stage but he has his own style...

• 3 weeks later...

1.Robert Plant- from the band i love the most in this world Led Zeppelin. Such an amazing voice

2. I had trouble if this was gonna be ozzy or Brian Johnson, but I fell on Ozzy.

So number two Mr. Ozzy Osbourne

3. Ok well pretty oobvious here after number. Brian Johnson, man he sings so amazing on Back In Black (album), Shoot to Thrill in particular..

4.Well ok, this fell on Axl, I don't really have to explain why.. It's a GNR board right? :lol:;)

5. For me that is Janis Joplin.. I love her voice, she is truly amazing...

ouch! I forgot Steven Tyler

Edited by Syre