Which is the WORST band ever?

Gallagher Rose

Which is the WORST band ever?  

70 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i can't believe there exists such an idiot who puts metallica in a thread with the title ''which is the worst band ever'' . I bet now you're listening to Britney Spears

That's right AxlSlashDuffIzzy!

I mean... WTF? Metallica is one of the best bands in the whole fkn world.

Edited by pet0

Metallica was a nice and enjoyable band in the old days.

Since "Load" they're genuine crap cuz Black album is their last good album,an awesome album I must say.

Sorry,but it's just the truth.

I know there are a lot of blind metallica fans here,but I don't give a flyin' fuck.

God save the old Metallica.

Guest Conga Fissure

LP raped rock, rap and my beloved techno....inexcusable. Projekt Revolution (so clever.... :drevil: ), if I ever exceed my current state of unstable emotional aggression in the depth of "fuckin crazy", LP and Jay - Z will be....hurt.....I guess. :blink: :chef: :confused::book::heart::sleeper:

METALLICA?! Are you serious!? I love Metallica they're great. And I can't vote against Bon Jovi because I really like most of his music. Every once in a while Good Charlotte give me a good laugh with their lyrics or videos so I can't vote them either. But come on Linkin Park? What do you even call that shit they produce. It certainly isn't what I would call music. It's honestly hard for me to sit through a Linkin Park song the whole way through. And whoever their lead singer might be Really needs help with his voice its painful to the ears :scared:

I agree with Mr Fukaji. there are far too many of these. But this has to have one of the worst options for a poll ever. Firstly, as pointed out by many, you include two much liked bands. No matter what your opinions are on them, these are worthless. We only need hard facts and figures to determine the worst band. The 'ever' label threw me off slightly. With such a harsh claim, why have you only included artists (aside from the two mentioned above) from post-millenium? Surely a better variety from different time periods would fit the 'ever' title.