U2: Dismantled New year's Day!!!!

Bono

In case anyone is interested, Much More Music is having a U2: Dismantled special on New Years Day. I think it's on at 8:00pm eastern time. They're gonna have interviews with Bono and Larry and also have live performances. It actually looks like it might be really good. I guess this will only apply to Canadians and possible some Americans.

Edited by Bono

In case anyone is interested...

Nope, just you.

Actually, I do like Vertigo and the other song they played on SNL sounded nice. Think I might pick up this album...and because Actung Baby and Joshua Tree are considered their top two albums, might get those as well. Have to admit, I am a little interested in this band now. (gasp!!!)

Just to avoid any confusion: New Year's Day is this Saturday. Just so you know :P

AND SUNDAYS MY BIRTHDAY w00t w00t!!!! 16 YEARS AND STILL OLD!!!!

thanx bono i will definately watch :krider:

Cool. Sunday is my birthday and I'm turning 16 too. Are you trying to steal my identity?

I hate bono(the real person)......... in real life he's a dickhead,he'd rather help Americans with homlessness ,when Ireland has the biggest amount of homeless people in western Europe and Ireland has a population of 4 million....

the only time he'd be in Ireland would be when he's recording at Hanover Quay down the road from me and when the album comes out he'll be saying how much he loves Ireland "blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,save the world,blah,blah,blah,buy my album,blah,blah"

i guess he'll record in America become a citizen over theret.....

good riddens bono i won't miss you ,fucking american wanabeeeeeeeeeeeee

:vomit:

I hate bono(the real person)......... in real life he's a dickhead,he'd rather help Americans with homlessness ,when Ireland has the biggest amount of homeless people in western Europe and Ireland has a population of 4 million....

the only time he'd be in Ireland would be when he's recording at Hanover Quay down the road from me and when the album comes out he'll be saying how much he loves Ireland "blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,save the world,blah,blah,blah,buy my album,blah,blah"

You're an idiot. You obvioulsy know shit about what Bono does. "In real life he's a dickhead" Could you come up with anything more ignorant? Grow up.

The interviews were good with Larry and Bono. Too bad Much More Music just teased everyone with little clips of U2 performing. Serioulsy why build it up as a live performnace and only show us like 30 seconds worth of performance. What a crock of shit. PLus it was only half an hour long with fucking commercials so really it was about 22 minutes long. LAME!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Edited by Bono

You're an idiot. You obvioulsy know shit about what Bono does. "In real life he's a dickhead" Could you come up with anything more ignorant? Grow up.

The interviews were good with Larry and Bono. Too bad Much More Music just teased everyone with little clips of U2 performing. Serioulsy why build it up as a live performnace and only show us like 30 seconds worth of performance. What a crock of shit. PLus it was only half an hour long with fucking commercials so really it was about 22 minutes long. LAME!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Hahahaha!!

What a burn!!

When are you gonna realize that like only two or three other people on this forum even give a rats ass about your stinky over commercialized, suck ass band!!??

No offense!!