axl rose

king23james06

just when i thought axl couldn't be more of a badass frontman i was wrong. i just watched the freddie mercury tribute concert and by far axl did the best. even better then plant. he made we will rock you his own song and even brian may couldn't believe how good he was. but when he came out of the beginning of the song with his jacket and shorts and did his classic moves it just proves that he is the greatest. i mean the fans went nuts when they saw him.

Some of the great performances that night:

Queen ovbiously. The guys played magnificently even though they hadn't toured since 86.

Tony Iommi filled in on rhythm guitar on the heavier songs and even played an awesome solo on Hammer To Fall at the end, which Gary Cherome sang well

James Hetfield kicked ass on Stone Cold Crazy

Slash did an awesome job on Tie Your Mother Down. Also in it was Joe Elliot

Dave Bowie and Annie Lennox on Under Pressure

Percy did great on Crazy Little Thing Called Love

Brian May sang a good version of Too Much Love Will Kill You.

The crowd, was insane. They knew all the words and clapped along on almost everything that needed it. It gives me goosebumps when I see them clapping along to Radio Ga Ga all in unison, like a whole sea of hands. Same with We Will Rock You. Which Axl kicked into another level.

Freddy on the video screen got everyone in the audience to sing along with him. It was a legendary show.