punk

pam

Old School.

Blink 182 is not punk!!!!!! :lol:

of course you like punk! I've been your (secretly) biggest fan ever since (like a week ago..) I read the post where you said something like you'd love to "wipe your menstrating snatch" on the con.fed. flag. Now I can come out of the closet and openly be your no. 1 fan.

but, I think that here are a lot of newer punk bands that are great. I'm a huge fan of Against Me! whom was debated yesterday. I also love Anti Flag and those guys.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are heaps of good punk bands around... and although they might not be punk in the sense of fuck authority there is still no other way to classify the music accept as "Punk Rock". So people cant really go around saying they're not punk, she's not punk, he's not punk, new skool punk sux etc etc.

Not having ago at the person who said Blink arnt punk haha... they were.. now they are just pop punk/pop :sleeper:

Old School.

Blink 182 is not punk!!!!!!  :lol:

of course you like punk! I've been your (secretly) biggest fan ever since (like a week ago..) I read the post where you said something like you'd love to "wipe your menstrating snatch" on the con.fed. flag. Now I can come out of the closet and openly be your no. 1 fan.

but, I think that here are a lot of newer punk bands that are great. I'm a huge fan of Against Me! whom was debated yesterday. I also love Anti Flag and those guys.

oh, you liked that one huh??!!

I must admit that was one of my best. Thanks for the notice!!

I love to sing "We're a happy Family" to my daughter !!!

Punk is "mad Fun!!".

Old School.

Punk is "mad Fun!!".

you have a daughter? :huh:

poor child... :(

Old School.

Punk is "mad Fun!!".

you have a daughter? :huh:

poor child... :(

:lol: true!!!

She thinks I'm pretty okay though!!

I only got into the sex pistols. Only cause they didnt take their music seriously, just listen to their cover of johny b goode and you will know wat im talkin about ;) Favourites include submission, bodies, new york, anarchy in the u.k and alot of others ;)

Have a listen to some of NOFX's songs.

blink 182, greenday, sugarcult, new found glory, bowling for soup

those bands really piss me off, they all sound exactly the same to me and they all sound like rats on heleum, i like sex pistols but to be honest i havent really heard much of "old skool punk)

• 2 years later...