Pink Floyd - One of these days

Ignored Legendaire

you realize the song's only 2 chords right?

Incidentally have you seen Pulse, in it this giant pig pops up over the stage when they play that song, it looks awesome.

I believe the full name of the song is One Of These Days I'm Going To Break You Into Little Pieces.

Edited by moreblack

you realize the song's only 2 chords right?

Incidentally have you seen Pulse, in it this giant pig pops up over the stage when they play that song, it looks awesome.

I believe the full name of the song is One Of These Days I'm Going To Break You Into Little Pieces.

the song is called One Of These Days it can be found on the meddle album.

before the climax of the song, you can hear a robotic "One of these days im going to cut you into little peices" this is right before the song kicks off! and when its kicks off its so fucking brilliant!

I dare anyone not to like this song!

before the climax of the song, you can hear a robotic "One of these days im going to cut you into little peices" this is right before the song kicks off! and when its kicks off its so fucking brilliant!

Cut! that's what it was!! I typed "Break" without even noticing. Man...

I must look like a moron to the Pink Floyd fans now... :unsure:

Cut! that's what it was!! I typed "Break" without even noticing. Man...

I must look like a moron to the Pink Floyd fans now... :unsure:

Yea you kinda do, but I thought that a long time ago anyways. :P jk!

I never thought of One of These Days as a dance song... but now that I think about it, that song would be a crazy ass thing to try breaking some moves to. Oh well, I dunno shit about dancing so I'm just gonna do the air guitar thing for the rest of my life. Marooned and One of These Days are the best instrumentals, buckethead could learn a few things from them.

Yea you kinda do, but I thought that a long time ago anyways. :P jk!

I never thought of One of These Days as a dance song... but now that I think about it, that song would be a crazy ass thing to try breaking some moves to. Oh well, I dunno shit about dancing so I'm just gonna do the air guitar thing for the rest of my life. Marooned and One of These Days are the best instrumentals, buckethead could learn a few things from them.

funny thing is I know a fair amount about Floyd and I still typed the damn song name wrong. It's a shame really, let's take a moment of silence it's so tragic.

Oh well it's not like I spelled "Is there anybody out there" wrong or something like that.