Big Day Out

Stupid_Moron

Ok people... Just to continue some specualtion on the lineup (which has been announced in its entirety). The timetables got released the other day (havent downloaded any others then syd so any feedback from other places would be good.)

BUT

Are the Chemical Brothers big enough to

A. Close the main stage

B. Close the main stage AND the Boiler Room (Via Vid Link)

Because B is what is "apparently" happening... That leaves... the only other act on at the time being REGURGITATOR ( so i know where i will be..... the gurge of course)

MEANWHILE.. this leave thousands of angry, drunk metal heads and rock fans utterly pissed because they have to leave, creating (fights of course) IMO

Which of course would be fun....but?

Would the Lees n West really do this? Im not sure... because ok.. Prodigy have closed the main b4.... so like.. hmmm.. but like... there were other acts on at that time aswell. (NOFX, yes i know thats not metal)

But anyway... back to the point.... im just trying to congure up some creative thinking from you guys cause really... surely... they wouldnt.. nay COULDNT do this... ive been reading the bdo forums and no one seems to really care (unless ive missed a thread about it) which is rather odd... but anyway

Me, i think there will be some sorta suprise act.... and Chem Bros will move to Boiler Room, leaving the main open... if not.. hey im satisfied with Regurgitator, cause ive wanted to see em all last year lol and never got a chance.

Keep in mind they DID have a suprise guest last year, but because they showed it on the timetable everyone figured it out in no time.

Anyway... thats my 2 cents... a bit long i know... sorry... anyway this is my day so far

Frenzal Rhomb - 11 - 11:30 - ORANGE

Sarah Blasko - 12 - 12:30 - CATESSENTIAL

Eskimo Joe - 1 - 1:50 - BLUE

The Hives - 1:50 - 2:40 - ORANGE

*Semi Clash GRR*

Scribe - 2:15 - 3 - BOILER ROOM

****REFUEL****

Hilltop Hoods - 4:30 - 5:15 - HOT HOUSE

Spiderbait - 5:50 - 6:40 - GREEN

*Semi Clash GRR*

System Of a Down - 6:30 - 7:30 - BLUE

****REFUEL****

Chill in Stands for Beastie Boys

Regurgitator - 10:50 - 11:50 - GREEN

Game Over :'(

Edited by Stupid_Moron

Bumpedy Bump.... come on biatches

Anywho... so i looked at all the other timetables and Chem Bros are just playing boiler room and nothing is on the main :blink:

Bit weird... unless they are trying to make the festival finish earlier and stuff.... but yeah... Metallica didnt finish till like 11, 11:30 last year is that right? If my computer wasnt dead i'd check the old timetable... but yeah... seems stupid for the main to be closing at 10... oh well.. fuck it... over it... *Waits*

Not at all... no... i dont think they can headline... not that it wouldnt be awesome....

Im just talking about Big Day Out

But when u sugguest it.... i'd like to see that article that apparently existed saying that they "were" playing big day out....

Pity they are playing in england then, well they will be for when the Auk and G Coast bdo's are on.

Edited by Stupid_Moron

Not at all... no... i dont think they can headline... not that it wouldnt be awesome....

Im just talking about Big Day Out

But when u sugguest it.... i'd like to see that article that apparently existed saying that they "were" playing big day out....

Pity they are playing in england then, well they will be for when the Auk and G Coast bdo's are on.

I think they would have been an ideal rock band for BDO this year. Big, heavy, loud - something that the BDO lineup is lacking. It needs some extra firepower, ya know? VR could've brought that to the table - and the Guns songs that they throw in the set wouldn't have gone down too badly either.

Either way - I'm overseas for BDO, so I miss it VR or no VR.

But i'm seeing them in Feb - thanks to my sis for the tickets! B)

Edited by highvoltageacdc

Yeah bdo is definately lacking something... which is why im so supspicious....

I guess they have SOAD and Slipknot... but.. i dont like Slipknot.. and yeah SOAD were here not long ago.. and yeah... bleh... oh well.. there is always next year... Besides im happy with my day so far B)

Yeah bdo is definately lacking something... which is why im so supspicious....

I guess they have SOAD and Slipknot... but.. i dont like Slipknot.. and yeah SOAD were here not long ago.. and yeah... bleh... oh well.. there is always next year... Besides im happy with my day so far B)

I don't like either of them. Slipknot for obvious reasons, and I get bored of SOAD. JMO