Your most hated rockstar

DThockey2

which do you guys hate most  

84 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dthockey, I'd really like to meet you somewhere. then we could see who's pussy, motherfucker :fuckyou:

btw. why don't you just fuck off from this forum and go to fuck with you hockey coach. :fuckyou:

good one, at least I have a life, 50 bucks says you are jobless, and live with your mom. (also you probally have no talents except living in your bedroom by yourself pretending to be someone.)atleast i play a sport and have a life

You know what I think is sad?....Alot of people only hate Cobain because of the Cobain.vs.Axl thing.

I think that it is relly stupid but kurt thinks that Guns n roses are shit, talentless and Pathetic witch i think is out of order because GNR are i think beter then Nirvana

It says it on this website

KurtvrsAxl

But what really pissed me of that Kurt said Axl was a joke :devil:

Well atleast he didnt shoot himself!!!!!!

50 bucks says you are jobless, and live with your mom.

yes, i do live with my mom (and dad), and i am jobles.... but.. I'm 16.

So you didn't live with your mom and you had a job when you were 16? :drevil:

btw: how old are you?

...dont you fuck with me , fuck you hockey coach! (was that still funny?) :fuckyou:

ok. i just readed Kurt Cobain interview. He said: "They're (GnR) really talentless people, and they write crap music, and they're the most popular rock band on the earth right now. I can't believe it. ".

IMO, THAT'S BULLSHIT! but i still like Kurt and

Nirvana. I don't understand how Kurt can say GnR talentless people...

Yeah, Kurt was asshole sometimes like we all are.

Axl wanted Nirvana to tour with GnR and to play at his 30th birthday parties, but Kurt decilined both times. (How can someone do something that? :D )

Axl liked/s Nirvana, but Kurt hated GnR. But you don't need to hate Kurt for that. Axl has sometimes been asshole too (even to his fans), but you don't hate him.

..and Axl wanted to beat Nirvana guys, becouse they made fun of Axl and GnR...

I like both GnR and Nirvana very much.

You don't need to hate Kurt becouse of what happened!!!

peace.

ps.sorry for my bad english. i'm quite sure i wrote "readed" wrong...

Edited by pet0

Scott Stapp I guess. I don't hate any of them but I don't care for Creed at all really. So I voted for him. I think Cobain was a hypocrit though. And no I don't feel like elaborating on that last part. Someday I'll get into it but right now.....nah.

I voted Cobain. He's overrated and I simply hate his fucked up depressed shit ass additude. and his simple three chord songs. that most people think of him as one of the greatest rockstars ever is because the average joe can't tell shit from his head.

i dont agree that but i think Kurt kinda drag his fans into depression because he was depressed.. and that sucks.

Edited by pet0

You know what I think is sad?....Alot of people only hate Cobain because of the Cobain.vs.Axl thing.

same with motley crue, as i said...too many axl lovers. Motley crue had good songs like Girls Girls Girls and Dr. Feelgood and if im not mistaken they sound a lot like GnR...or should i say GnR sound a lot like motley crue...the riff to Girls Girls Girls is similar to It's So Easy so i wouldnt go slagging off motley crue because GnR may have taken their sound and made it different

good one, at least I have a life, 50 bucks says you are jobless, and live with your mom. (also you probally have no talents except living in your bedroom by yourself pretending to be someone.)atleast i play a sport and have a life

i am 14, what the fuck do u exppect.. i make £10 a week doing a paper round..

r u a hockey coach...?

if you are, then it must be at a gay school, cos you like looking at boys in shorts

i am 14, what the fuck do u exppect.. i make £10 a week doing a paper round..

r u a hockey coach...?

if you are, then it must be at a gay school, cos you like looking at boys in shorts

no, im 16 and i play hockey for my highschool, I have a job, i give hockey lessons to kids on saturday mornings....by the way whats "liking boys in shorts all about", last time i checked hockey players where pads .

wear****my spelling of that word is incorrect on my last post, anyways stevenforever, i just assumed u were some jobless loser, my bad on that one. sorry for all the shit talk, hope u dont think im just some asshole that has to put people down.

OUT OF ALL THESE BASTARDS, WHO DO YOU HATE MOST

username...u posted like 5X and not ONE pertaining to the CAP-LOCKS problem... :P

none...like them all

does Britney Spears or Barbara Streisand count (never heard hur music but i watch South Park and stayed in a Holiday Inn)

:krider:

I fucken dispise MArilyn MAnson....all that he is and everything he stands for..... anybody that brags about blowing his bass player deserves to get his teeth kicked in....that and him being a high priest in the Satanic Church with thier kitchy little goat head pentigram thing......To bad that he knows people like me make him very rich.

Fred Durst

Slipknot: I mean.... the concept got old after the first album. Can you say boring? Get off of the stage and do something original ... this whole devil/angst angry im so pissed off and depressed thing.......done.

any rocker that melts hiphop/thug rap into Metal deserves a swft kick to the nads

most of the Goth fellas out there beg to be asked Do you spit or do you swallow?

Edited by rockerman