I hate to break it to you monkeys but

Bono

Ok....this is a GUNS N' ROSES message board. If you want to suck U2s asses, go to a U2 board. To me, U2 sucks. It's not that their "pussy rock", i just don't like their songs, or their style. Nor will i ever. Now will you please shove the U2 crap up your ass? THANK YOU!

he is in the anything goes section though, mother fucker

kiss my ass fuckstain...it's just sad that thats all he flaps about half the time is some washed up band from the 80's that, like many of the other washed-up bands of the 80's, just won't let go and kepp putting out music that gets crappier and crappier as time rolls on. 80's...good. Bands from the 80's trying to put out cds in the 21st cetury? bad. Take Metallica for example. St. Anger sucked, and we all know it. Megadeth...well...they just sucked to begin with, having maybe 5 good songs. Twisted Sister redos their Stay Hungry cd, and it SUCKS. Any other good 80's bands that put out crappy albums it the 21st century? that includes metal, hair metal, pop...u know what i mean. Everything.

i dident read any of that shit you just said, but calm down man

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

kiss my ass fuckstain...it's just sad that thats all he flaps about half the time is some washed up band from the 80's that, like many of the other washed-up bands of the 80's, just won't let go and kepp putting out music that gets crappier and crappier as time rolls on. 80's...good. Bands from the 80's trying to put out cds in the 21st cetury? bad. Take Metallica for example. St. Anger sucked, and we all know it. Megadeth...well...they just sucked to begin with, having maybe 5 good songs. Twisted Sister redos their Stay Hungry cd, and it SUCKS. Any other good 80's bands that put out crappy albums it the 21st century? that includes metal, hair metal, pop...u know what i mean. Everything.

yeah o.k. You talk about washed up 80's bands yet your username is Slaughter? ohhh the irony. :rolleyes: You compare U2 to Twisted Sister? :lol: I guess having number one albums in like 29 countries, having the most anticipated tour of 2005 means wahsed up. Won't that suck when washed up Axl Rose(from the 80's) puts out an album. Dude you're done. Sit down, shut up.

Wow...first off, i never compared them straight to TS. I used them as an example. If you havn't noticed moron i used METALLICA and MEGADETH along with ANY BAND FROM ANY GENRE! THAT INCLUDES METAL TOO! BANDS THAT WOULD BLOW THE BONER BAND CLEAR TO TIUJANA!. And as for my name...don't assume just because it's Slaughter means i'm naming myself after the band....in fact, i'm not a big slaughter fan after all. Besides, i think Slaughter sounds like a better than Bono...anyone agree? And as for "most anticipated tour.."well, i think Motley Crue is right up there with them, Boner. Along with many country artists. Imagine that....U2 is as anticipated as Kenny Chesney. LOL! God i think i'd rather see Slaughter then either Chesney or the group of idiots that think it's hot shit to sing on the roof of a building.

Bono this is my first day here.. but you are already my least favorite member. you whine too much. U2 is pussy rock. it sucks, bono sounds like cher, it doesn't rock hard, its for girls and pussies.

HAhahahaha after reading some of your posts you are like my favorite member here..I also like Funral, so I may not agree always but it's still funny shit.

Bono is right in my case. I downloaded U2's greastest hits (80-90) a couple of weeks ago and I thought it was great.

U2 makes me wanna invent a cure for aids, not bust out my air guitar and head butt my mom.

I can easily see how U2 can fit as someones favorite band, but they dont have the capactity to reach to diffrent types and genres of rock like other bands can. I love how U2 is still a fully functioning band that can stay in the limelight over the years.

Bono this is my first day here.. but you are already my least favorite member.  you whine too much.  U2 is pussy rock.  it sucks,  bono sounds like cher, it doesn't rock hard, its for girls and pussies.

HAhahahaha after reading some of your posts you are like my favorite member here..I also like Funral, so I may not agree always but it's still funny shit.

Bono is right in my case. I downloaded U2's greastest hits (80-90) a couple of weeks ago and I thought it was great.

haha your avitar and sig crack me up, i dont know why but i laugh my ass off everytime i see it man. :lol::lol::lol:

Bono this is my first day here.. but you are already my least favorite member.  you whine too much.  U2 is pussy rock.  it sucks,  bono sounds like cher, it doesn't rock hard, its for girls and pussies.

haha your avitar and sig crack me up, i dont know why but i laugh my ass off everytime i see it man. :lol::lol::lol:

I don't get your silly humor but Mario 3 and Diddy Kong racing rule.

Let's take AC/DC as an example. They started out with an original sound. Too bad they stretched it out for 30 years.

Same with U2. The Edge started strong with his own sound, but he stretched it out because he's unoriginal. Bono is an awful writer/frontman. Everything is completely calculated. "I CAN FEEEEL", give me a break. Is he overwhelmed with emotion, or did he just receive his royalty cheques from Apple?

Now, let's look at Radiohead. After The Bends, they were an established band. They could have easily went the safe route, and drawn out their unique sound, until you could recognize every song because it has a trademark sound. No. They continued (and still do) to redefine their sound. They keep pushing themselves to the limit. Take that mind-set and combine it with five exceptional musicians and you have a great rock band.

AC/DC has not evolved at all.

I remeber a band being pretty well established after recording an album called The Joshua Tree. That band could've played it safe and recorded JT all over again but they didn't. They completely revamped their sound and released Achtung Baby. After that they pusehd it further and won a grammy for best alternative album with Zooropa. Which is a nice little gem of an album by the way. After that they put out POP with songs like Discothque and Mofo and Last Night on earth. Not exactly your "classic" U2 sound. Now U2 has gone back to their roots. There is nothing wrong with that as even Radiohead took step backwards(in time) with Hail to the Thief. I've just blown your whole arguement of U2 playing it safe when in fact they did what Radiohead did way before Radiohead did it. :o As for you saying Bono is an awful writer/frontman I'll ignore that because it's just a ridiculous statement.

U2 played it safe. They might have incorporated a more pop-orientated style into their work, but it was the same sound. The progression from The Joshua Tree and Achtung Baby involved no courage, originality, or creativity.

If I were to play OK Computer and Kid A back to back, you wouldn't even know it's the same band (unless you recognize the vocals). Two completely different albums, yet, both are classics.

Radiohead had the mainstream in their palm and decided not to limit their art. U2 has been sucking the colon off record execs for years. Then again, U2 simply does not have the raw talent that Radiohead possesses, so they cannot be blamed for their uni-dimensional music.

Let's take AC/DC as an example. They started out with an original sound. Too bad they stretched it out for 30 years.

Same with U2. The Edge started strong with his own sound, but he stretched it out because he's unoriginal. Bono is an awful writer/frontman. Everything is completely calculated. "I CAN FEEEEL", give me a break. Is he overwhelmed with emotion, or did he just receive his royalty cheques from Apple?

Now, let's look at Radiohead. After The Bends, they were an established band. They could have easily went the safe route, and drawn out their unique sound, until you could recognize every song because it has a trademark sound. No. They continued (and still do) to redefine their sound. They keep pushing themselves to the limit. Take that mind-set and combine it with five exceptional musicians and you have a great rock band.

AC/DC has not evolved at all.

I remeber a band being pretty well established after recording an album called The Joshua Tree. That band could've played it safe and recorded JT all over again but they didn't. They completely revamped their sound and released Achtung Baby. After that they pusehd it further and won a grammy for best alternative album with Zooropa. Which is a nice little gem of an album by the way. After that they put out POP with songs like Discothque and Mofo and Last Night on earth. Not exactly your "classic" U2 sound. Now U2 has gone back to their roots. There is nothing wrong with that as even Radiohead took step backwards(in time) with Hail to the Thief. I've just blown your whole arguement of U2 playing it safe when in fact they did what Radiohead did way before Radiohead did it. :o As for you saying Bono is an awful writer/frontman I'll ignore that because it's just a ridiculous statement.

U2 played it safe. They might have incorporated a more pop-orientated style into their work, but it was the same sound. The progression from The Joshua Tree and Achtung Baby involved no courage, originality, or creativity.

If I were to play OK Computer and Kid A back to back, you wouldn't even know it's the same band (unless you recognize the vocals). Two completely different albums, yet, both are classics.

Radiohead had the mainstream in their palm and decided not to limit their art. U2 has been sucking the colon off record execs for years. Then again, U2 simply does not have the raw talent that Radiohead possesses, so they cannot be blamed for their uni-dimensional music.

Unreal. How can you sit there and say U2 played it safe? I eman even after the success of WAR they changed their sound and went with an ambient sounding Unforgetable Fire. Achtung Baby is not the same sound and it was a huge risk. Also U2 did the whole ZOOTV tour with their own money. That wasn't exactly playing it safe either when each night it was costing the band over $200 000.00 No creativity, originality or courage? Total bullshit and you know it. You don'thave to like U2 but you most definately have to admit that if it weren't for Bono's vocals you wouldn't even know that Achtung and Joshua were done by the same band. Both sound completely different and both are Classics on a far lager scale than Radiohead's albums. And I like Radiohead so I have no agenda.

Edited by Bono

they're music is kinda boring, maybe they have great lyrics idont know, but you also need the music to make you listen to the words.

despite that there a couple of songs i like, one, starring at the sun, beutiful day is pretty nice, sunday bloody sunday and my favorite, stuck in a moment.

i dont really like the old stuff like with or without you and where the streets have no name, imo they're overrated.

Edited by slashNstrad