Green Day back to the top

Gallagher Rose

Overrated band I think.

But they aren't bad either.

Btw "Boulevard of broken dreams" is a Hanoi rocks song.

Im sure there is a hanoi rocks song called 'Boulevard Of Broken Dreams' but if Green day's 'Boulevard' is a cover of hr's then i'll eat my own ass.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh. I prefered Green Day as they were. When all they cared about was getting high. They've gone all political and 'pop' on us :( . They are good live though.

Not really... its just the singles the record company chose to release... the rest of the album is alot harder and better.

Anyway.. they are coming to Sydney in March and i was overseas when tickets went on sale and my brothers forgot to get me one, so now i cant go.. or have to pay 350 bux for a ticket.... fuckn fuck :fuckyou:

Meh, greenday, shit

:fuckyou: go and lisen to motley crue!!

Punk has taken over, It's a shame.

Whats wrong with punk.... It's hardly "taken over"

Taken over what... there are like 2 punk vids a day on mtv.... not even.. (im using mtv because its the only music station i get. :( )

It'd be great if it took over... get the fuckn crap off the radio, but it will never happen

Meh, greenday, shit

:fuckyou: go and lisen to motley crue!!

Punk has taken over, It's a shame.

Whats wrong with punk.... It's hardly "taken over"

Taken over what... there are like 2 punk vids a day on mtv.... not even.. (im using mtv because its the only music station i get. :( )

It'd be great if it took over... get the fuckn crap off the radio, but it will never happen

I agree. I would much rather have MTV play punk all day than all the rap shit.

Edited by cold*heartbreaker

I agree. I would much rather have MTV play punk all day than all the rap shit.

What shits me the most is they try and be 5 different channels in one... all the fuckn programs on their.. stupid stupid shows when they could make it a decent channel by doing what "Channel V" (aussie music channel) does.

They have like your normal shit.. then they have programs at whatever time which has like all punk, then all metal, then all dance... etc etc.. so you can actually see some good video clips...

Wish i had that fuckn channel lol

Yeh, they should just wear spandex and sing about big breasted women with sexually transmitted diseases instead, oh no wait, someone already tried that and it SUCKED THE FAT ONE! 

Green day are singing about what's relevant to NOW and it is not the coke snortin, aids infested, hairspray wearin sad regressive 1980's anymore THANK FUCK!

But anyway, yeh rock on, dude!

"im on my wayyyyy, hooome sweeet hoooome"

totally agree

to all crue fans :fuckyou:

Green Day is a crappy punk-rock band,that is famous becasue of MTV

Yeh, never mind the fact that they toured their asses off for 5 or 6 years before they even had a video to show on MTV, never mind the fact that they sold their own records themselves at their shows, never mind the fact that they travelled around the world in a shitty little van on a practically non exisistent budget from a struggling independent label. You know, it might just be that Green Day have actually earnt their success after years of putting everything they had into it, i think thats admirable. And in any case, which bands DONT get famous through MTV nowadays? i cant think of any, in fact i seem to remember a certain video from a certain band on MTV making an awful lot happen for them at the time. (SCOM)

Yeh, never mind the fact that they toured their asses off for 5 or 6 years before they even had a video to show on MTV, never mind the fact that they sold their own records themselves at their shows, never mind the fact that they travelled around the world in a shitty little van on a practically non exisistent budget from a struggling independent label. You know, it might just be that Green Day have actually earnt their success after years of putting everything they had into it, i think thats admirable. And in any case, which bands DONT get famous through MTV nowadays? i cant think of any, in fact i seem to remember a certain video from a certain band on MTV making an awful lot happen for them at the time. (SCOM)

Nice!!! ;)

Couldnt of put it better myself ;):lol:

Amen.

Did you even read "nunchuck's" post...

Motley Crue is a crap rock band, famous because of MTV

"After signing to Elektra Records, the band released Shout at the Devil in 1983, which featured the hit video "Looks That Kill." The record went platinum!"

Yes..... thats right.

Amen.

"After signing to Elektra Records, the band released Shout at the Devil in 1983, which featured the hit video "Looks That Kill." The record went platinum!"

Yes..... thats right.

Ahhh.. I like Motley Crue and Greenday... what does that say about me? :unsure:

Amen.

Yes..... thats right.

Blah Blah Blah :sleeper:

Amen.

Yes..... thats right.

Blah Blah Blah :sleeper:

Nice arguement, that's put all the green day fans in their place. <_<

Amen.

Yes..... thats right.

It says that you like two very different types of bands, so you probably have varied musical tastes which can only be applauded. For the record, i have nothing against anyone liking Motley Crue unless they slag off MY favourite bands with invalid arguements which dont even make sense (like certain people in here) but YOU didnt so YOU rule! ;)

Amen.

Yes..... thats right.

It says that you like two very different types of bands, so you probably have varied musical tastes which can only be applauded. For the record, i have nothing against anyone liking Motley Crue unless they slag off MY favourite bands with invalid arguements which dont even make sense (like certain people in here) but YOU didnt so YOU rule! ;)

Okay, sounds good to me! :D

(especially the "I rule" part! ;):kiss: )