• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Now I'm a dumbass?!  :lol:  :lol:

The war will never end! :o

Do we need a peace treaty or something? :unsure:

PS- Stupid_Moron Look I deleted the extra quotage crap! :o:D

Yes, the treaty of Insulting Katie with Smilies that are holding signs:

I Motley_Crue, Will not insult Katie with smilies holding signs, Instead I shall insult her with smilies of different kinds, Just kidding. :D

I Motley_Crue, Will not insult Katie with smilies holding signs, Instead I shall insult her with smilies of different kinds, Just kidding. :D

:lol: The war does not end till I sign it! :o

Ahem

I, yesilikegnr, will not insult Adam and win any more wars with smilies holding signs, and although my signs were much better and totally kicked his signs asses, I will not use them towards him again.

Signed,

Katie

I Motley_Crue, Will not insult Katie with smilies holding signs, Instead I shall insult her with smilies of different kinds, Just kidding.  :D

:lol: The war does not end till I sign it! :o

Ahem

I, yesilikegnr, will not insult Adam and win any more wars with smilies holding signs, and although my signs were much better and totally kicked his signs asses, I will not use them towards him again.

Signed,

Katie

<_<

:lol:

Ok greenday are great. Whichever dick started to bag motley crue, cause they sing about fat breasted woman, well whats wrong with that ? Motley crue aint the only band guilty for that? One thing to get straight, vince neil is a million times the singer is in greenday, mick mars is a million times the guitarist is in greenday, nikki sixx is a million times the song writer and bassist is than the greenday bassist, and tommy lee is a million times the drummer. , IMHO.

But yeh, i really like greendays new album. Favourite song is wake me up when september ends, great ballad, and probably best tune on the album for me.