kurt cobain

IzzySixx

GOD! like i said before, the only reason he's a legend is because he killed himself. (Personaly i think suiside's a fucking selfish thing to do, he dident think of his fans when he killed himself, why shuld evryone treat him like a god?!)

he was murdered

I heard that cortney love killed him but i dont understand why do pepole think that she murdrd him? i think it's pretty unlikley that she murderd her husband....Still if he was still alive he wuldent be half the legend he is now

I also find it funny that some Nirvana fans are so convinced that Kurt Cobain was murdered by someone else, when Kurt had actually (unsuccessfully) tried to have killed himself years before his death.

then how come no fingerprints were found in the shotgun??

Life can be a bitch.

Kurt Cobain, ultimately, lacked the courage to deal with life. He had all resources at his fingertips...and he still chose to give up. How can anyone look up to him? As an artist, he's definitely over-rated. Nirvana's "timing" had more to do with their success than Kurt's talents. Kurt's tragic death has more to do with his "legendary" status than his talents.

V-

I also find it funny that some Nirvana fans are so convinced that Kurt Cobain was murdered by someone else, when Kurt had actually (unsuccessfully) tried to have killed himself years before his death.

read LOVE AND DEATH

or WHO KILLED KURT COBAIN

then u shall find out

yeh alright..well if kurt was murdered, why hasn't the murderer been arrested yet?!?!

its just a theory.

the police dicks thought he committed suicide so they closed the case

read LOVE AND DEATH

or WHO KILLED KURT COBAIN

then u shall find out

yeh alright..well if kurt was murdered, why hasn't the murderer been arrested yet?!?!

its just a theory.

the police dicks thought he committed suicide so they closed the case

im sorry i held off from bashing you a while but everything you say is just retarded...and this tops it all off...HE KILLED HIMSELF YOU MORON!