Underrated albums

IzzySixx

Motley Crue- Self Titled and Generation Swine. Corabi was a great singer. Although he wasn't as good as Vince, he was still great.

Bruce Springsteen- Born To Run. Everyone knows born in the USA. But where would music be today without Thunder Road? Rosalita? Bobby Jean? Born to Run? Fucking great album. When I saw him back in 03, all of the best songs of the show were BTR tracks.

GNR- TSI?. As said before, fucking great album. I love it. How does everyone say it sucks?

Black Sabbath- all of the Dio stuff. Dio owns. He's every bit as good a singer as Ozzy, just different. All of that Sabbath stuff with Ronnie was incredible

Pearl Jam- Vitology. It's Jam's best album, but all people think of when they hear PJ is Ten, Vs. and maybe Live At The Garden. Vitology is the spot where we first heard their best song, Betterman, and the rest are almost as good.

BOD- Here Come The Brides. Best album of 2004, but barely got any notice. Best of 04 for sure, probably best since 2000 other than Bob Dylan's Love and Theft.

Black Sabbath- all of the Dio stuff. Dio owns. He's every bit as good a singer as Ozzy, just different. All of that Sabbath stuff with Ronnie was incredible

Dio's a legend. He can sing much better than Osbourne, but then again I never liked it when he attempted the Ozzy era at gigs. But then again what else could you do?

Um, under rated...

Metallica - S&M? Some may be put off, under taking a "Metallica? An orchestra? Having a laugh?" But it was my first Metallica purchase, and I loved it.

Dio's a legend. He can sing much better than Osbourne, but then again I never liked it when he attempted the Ozzy era at gigs. But then again what else could you do?

Um, under rated...

Metallica - S&M? Some may be put off, under taking a "Metallica? An orchestra? Having a laugh?" But it was my first Metallica purchase, and I loved it.

S&M is one of Tallica's better efforts, but I just don't dig em really. It's probably an underrated album to the hardcore metallica fans, but I see metallica as slightly overrated. That's just my 2 cents on S&M. It's pretty good, I just don't dig em so much...

Draw The Line-Aerosmith

Got to no.11 and then started quickly to drop.I think that after Toys is their best 70's album.

Prisoners In Paradise-Europe

People didn't like Europe's new album 'cause they got used to last albums (The Final Countdown and Out Of This World) that were more melodic than hard.And this album is hard MAN :P

Aerosmith-Aerosmith

They were too uptight buut still fuckin' awesome

Ready And Willing-Whitesnake

This is like probably one of the best Coverdales albums,but I don't know why people just ignore this album

This is enough for now(All of those are underatted :( )