Bob Dylan

axlslash

He's out on the road again! Tour dates are just starting to be confirmed. Check BobDylan.com for dates. Anyone else gonna check this one out? I'm totally going to one of the 5 Chicago shows. I'm not sure which one yet. The other acts don't look too great. I'm not big into either of em, but I'll sit through anything to get to Bob.

Bob is really great live. I saw hm this past Halloween. He truely rocks. He may not run around or anything, but the energy pours off of that man like no other. He is so damn intense it hurts. I doubt he'll come to Holland though. I think his last world tour was his fairwell to everyone but the US. Good luck with that though.

If Bob Dylan plays anywhere near where I live, I will go see him no matter how much tickets cost. Bob Dylan is one of my favorite performers, and seeing him live would be a dream come true!

I also live just a few hours away from one of the towns that Bob Dylan grew up in as a child.

Edited by Kody Rumin