Skynyrd

glock

The only CD i have with me here is Thyrty and theres only a few live... Yeah theyve come around once in a while and play at pretty small places and the tickets are like $10.

Can anyone help me with a live version? PM me?

BTW-already tried P2P

Edited by glock

The only CD i have with me here is Thyrty and theres only a few live... Yeah theyve come around once in a while and play at pretty small places and the tickets are like $10.

BTW-already tried P2P

Isn't "Thyrty" made up of only tracks from the new band? I would try to check out some tracks from the old '70s Skynyrd if I were you, whether they are live or not.

BTW-already tried P2P

Isn't "Thyrty" made up of only tracks from the new band? I would try to check out some tracks from the old '70s Skynyrd if I were you, whether they are live or not.

Yeah for sure, I have the main songs from the old band - but Thyrty is the only full CD i have with me right now. But i have the original Freebird and that kinda stuff. I'm not sure but i think only the live songs are from the new band on the 30 Anniv. CD

Edited by glock