favorite bands

slash_is_hot04

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nazareth.  Why these guys never became as big as Aerosmith in the 1970s is beyond me.

I heard Broken Down Angel. I thouhgt it was quite good, so I'm guessing they're a good band?

Yeah. I think if you are into bands like GN'R, or classic rock from the '70s, you'll definately like Nazareth.

Anyone who knows anything about music doesn't say AC/DC is crap. That isn't an opinion, it's a fact. And that New Found Glory sucks, that's a fact too.

milli vanilli! that is what you listen to!

i have my own taste and nfg are way better than acdc imo.. so dont bash me for it :fuckyou:

So hang on. You're saying that New Found Glory are better than AC/DC?

*Stifles a laugh* :rolleyes:

Anyone who knows anything about music doesn't say AC/DC is crap. That isn't an opinion, it's a fact. And that New Found Glory sucks, that's a fact too.

milli vanilli! that is what you listen to!

i have my own taste and nfg are way better than acdc imo.. so dont bash me for it :fuckyou:

At least Ac/dc have soul and a bench mark sound. New found glory is factory line manufactured pop punk and the only reason they are popular is due to the success of groups like blink 182. Many band that consider their guitar tone and arrangents strive for the groove and simplisitc power of ac dc. How many bands want to sound like NFG?

Nazareth.  Why these guys never became as big as Aerosmith in the 1970s is beyond me.

I heard Broken Down Angel. I thouhgt it was quite good, so I'm guessing they're a good band?

Yeah. I think if you are into bands like GN'R, or classic rock from the '70s, you'll definately like Nazareth.

What are their best songs or album?

NOTE: NFG suck. They don't compare to AC/DC who have maintained their popularity for more than 25 years. I doubt anyone will be listening to NFG in 10 years time.

Edited by kevdo242

What are their best songs or album?

NOTE: NFG suck. They don't compare to AC/DC who have maintained their popularity for more than 25 years. I doubt anyone will be listening to NFG in 10 years time.

Exactly there really is no comparison.