U2 Another Vancouver Show Announced

*bad obsession*

Dude The tickets for Vancouver are sold out. They went in 6 minutes. There is a bunch of us who wanted to go so we all split up and each used a computer. 2 gruops of two and 3 groups of 3. The 3rd group of three was a back up just in case somthing went wrong. Anyways we all got our tickets except our back up guy. As his request was being processed it came back saying no tickets available. WE did it though and managed to get all 9 tickets we needed. Fucking awesome. If you could post this for me that'd be great. Thanks man.

Holy shit that is fast for a sellout its nice to hear from you bono

Edit: This is a PM he sent me

Edited by *bad obsession*

Yeah it sold out quicker than the 2 shows in Croake Park,they took just under an hour to sell out.Beats any of their previous Irish gigs.And the third one should sell out pretty quick when announced.

They just added another show to Vancouver. April 29th 2005. I think it'll be sold out in about 4 more minutes. the wait time for tickets on line was 8 minutes so basically that means it's sold out.

2 freaking shows in abut 15 minutes

They just added another show to Vancouver. April 29th 2005. I think it'll be sold out in about 4 more minutes. the wait time for tickets on line was 8 minutes so basically that means it's sold out.

They set a new record in Dublin this week, 150000 tickets in 50 minutes.

Hopefully they will announce a couple more UK dates, can't see it happening though.

R.

They set a new record in Dublin this week, 150000 tickets in 50 minutes.

Hopefully they will announce a couple more UK dates, can't see it happening though.

R.

There are more than likely set to play Dublin again on the 26th June.Bono has said more dates will be announced due to the overwhelming demand for tickets.

I don't give a shit my brother got us good seats for the first gig in Croke Park.We had more trouble booking a hotel.

Bono has said more dates will be announced due to the overwhelming demand for tickets.

Bono, or Bono on the forum :unsure:

R.

The real Bono.It was on the U2 site,I don't know where they are doing the extra shows.My brother keeps me informed like I really give a shit :rolleyes:

Edited by RED