Motley Crue

Duff05

The stories that you read about them are legendary. Out-party, out-drink, out-drug and out-fight anyone. I believe they were only in it for the rock star excesses unlike GNR who had better music and cared more about it. But fuck didnt The Crue enjoy themselves!

I missed my calling in life.

There are ok. But right now it doesnt look to good if they only can sell 90,000 est. in the first week.

MOTLEY CRUE HIP-O RECORDS 91,983

RED, WHITE & CRUE

yea, but you gotta realize it's like an antology...or however it's spelled. this is technically like their 3rd greatest hits, first being Decade Of Decadence, then the actual Greatest Hits and now...Red, White, and Crue. If it was all new material well then it might be different, don't you think?

There are ok. But right now it doesnt look to good if they only can sell 90,000 est. in the first week.

MOTLEY CRUE HIP-O RECORDS 91,983

RED, WHITE & CRUE

yea, but you gotta realize it's like an antology...or however it's spelled. this is technically like their 3rd greatest hits, first being Decade Of Decadence, then the actual Greatest Hits and now...Red, White, and Crue. If it was all new material well then it might be different, don't you think?

Ya it might ;) I have no clue really

The stories that you read about them are legendary. Out-party, out-drink, out-drug and out-fight anyone. I believe they were only in it for the rock star excesses unlike GNR who had better music and cared more about it. But fuck didnt The Crue enjoy themselves!

I missed my calling in life.

yeah the stories are amazing they lived such a life.. Their book is unreal.. The crue was a fav of mine when I first heard them in the later 80's..

But your sig inspired me to write this rant.

It's a shame all 4 are living, whilst Bon Scott died from one night of binging. he was a brilliant lyricist and singer, but what did the Crue have? What a cruel twist of fate. At least we have the pleasure in knowing that Mars is a disabled cretin

but what did the Crue have? What a cruel twist of fate. At least we have the pleasure in knowing that Mars is a disabled cretin

crue did a lot for the people who like em - personal taste comes into play here. if you cant see that some people may find happiness in stuff you dont like then thats not my problem. as for your coment about mick - he's a massivly underrated guitarist because he is the quiet one.

i mean jeez its not as if theyre simply red or anything

But your sig inspired me to write this rant.

It's a shame all 4 are living, whilst Bon Scott died from one night of binging. he was a brilliant lyricist and singer, but what did the Crue have? What a cruel twist of fate. At least we have the pleasure in knowing that Mars is a disabled cretin

well mars has a disabling bone disease or spinal disease .. I forget but that's what fucked him up.. I love mick, he plays awesome..

They should be the new wonder of the world.

maybe if vince would come back to earth and just play with his band and not worry about his solo career that no one cares about.. Anyways it's hard to recapture the magic..