fantasticly crap band names

Big Boy Sixxx

Gert Johnnys

backstreet boys

spice girls

mötley crüe, motörhead, spiñal tap...or any other bands sticking dots over random letters in the band name..

i'm gonna besserwiss you because the dots are not just stock over random letters ....i suppose this ü is a german letter and this ö is a swedish letter

Gert Johnnys

backstreet boys

spice girls

mötley crüe, motörhead, spiñal tap...or any other bands sticking dots over random letters in the band name..

i'm gonna besserwiss you because the dots are not just stock over random letters ....i suppose this ü is a german letter and this ö is a swedish letter

I know...dude I'm swedish..but they still pronounce it motley crue or motorhead.. It would be kinda like spelling it mktley crqe and pronouncing it motley crue u know..

Gert Johnnys

backstreet boys

spice girls

I know...dude I'm swedish..but they still pronounce it motley crue or motorhead.. It would be kinda like spelling it mktley crqe and pronouncing it motley crue u know..

hahaah whopsi sorry man...yeee there's alot of swedes here... i think we're taking over

but yeah that's pretty darn stupid

Edited by soff

Gert Johnnys

backstreet boys

spice girls

they dont stick them over any letters like this guy said..in german they are letters with dots like that...and other languages in europe...

backstreet boys - where i come from if your a boy and you hide out on backstreets, you're gay and you rape other men on backstreets

good charalette- seriously who the fuck charalette

likin' park- how nice a crapy and name after a nice park , what next cenral park

the who- see they could find a name so they called themselves the who, next the what

marron 5- a color and a number, plus they're gay so they should be called purple 5

puddle of mud- just plain stupid

Edited by batman1987