UUUUU22222222

Shearaxl

U2 suck.....what kind of name is "the edge" anyway?

U2 rock!

and the edge is a fuckin ace name what kind of a name is metallica1 anyway :rolleyes:

Maybe he wanted Metallica but someone already had it. :rolleyes:

Your name just blends in with the countless other Axl names on this forum.

AND WHATS WRONG WITH THAT :angry:

Nothing - I just think it's ironic that you knock him about his name when yours is equally un-original.

Besides - you're an idiot. Who calls Bon Scott "Ben Scott" twice in the same post? :blink:

Didnt ya read what i said back

Anyway axl fuckin rules more then metallica anyways

Metallica rules

Yeah but not more then axl

well you really can't do that your putting a band against one vocalist

U2 rock!

and the edge is a fuckin ace name what kind of a name is metallica1 anyway :rolleyes:

Nothing - I just think it's ironic that you knock him about his name when yours is equally un-original.

Besides - you're an idiot. Who calls Bon Scott "Ben Scott" twice in the same post? :blink:

Metallica rules

So..

U2 rock!

Metallica rules

So..

so..what the fuck are you comparing. if you want to campare you do something like "axl rose is better than james hetfield" or "guns n' roses is better than metallica" not axl rose is better than metallica. fuck, thats like saying which is better steak or apples? :rolleyes:

Bono is a cock. "lets all help the poor people of the world, give them all your money. now excuse me as i have to get into my limo and go back to my 5 star hotel"

How ignorant. What's he supposed to drive around in? a Chevey Chevette? I suppose he'd be more credible if he lived in a grass hut? Oh but then he wouldn't be able to help the way he does because he'd be the one in poverty. Helping those less fortunate than others is based on the others being less fortunate. Should Bono donate his time to helping Bill Gates? Do you call the guy who gives a bum on the street a $20.00 bill and then proceeds to get into his Escalade a cock? Being a cock would be turning a blind eye. I'm just wondering if you were also one of those who trashed VR for giving thier time at the Grammy's to a charitable cause. I mean they tried to make a positive impact but they too went off in their limo's after the show. Are they cocks as well? It seems to you that to help the needy and maintain credability while doing so you too must be needy as well. Great philosophy. Check your head mate.

As for the original topic: U2 are a great band live. Too bad the ticket fuck up on this tour is a disgrace. Scalpers can all die. $800.00 for tickets is ridiculous.

QUOTE (axlroserules12000 @ Feb 20 2005, 05:17 PM)

QUOTE (batman1987 @ Feb 20 2005, 05:16 PM)

QUOTE (axlroserules12000 @ Feb 20 2005, 05:13 PM)

QUOTE (batman1987 @ Feb 20 2005, 05:10 PM)

QUOTE (axlroserules12000 @ Feb 20 2005, 05:07 PM)

QUOTE (highvoltageacdc @ Feb 19 2005, 09:17 PM)

QUOTE (axlroserules12000 @ Feb 19 2005, 08:23 PM)

QUOTE (highvoltageacdc @ Feb 19 2005, 06:32 PM)

QUOTE (axlroserules12000 @ Feb 19 2005, 11:10 AM)

QUOTE (metallica1 @ Feb 19 2005, 05:57 AM)

U2 rock!

and the edge is a fuckin ace name what kind of a name is metallica1 anyway 

Maybe he wanted Metallica but someone already had it. 

AND WHATS WRONG WITH THAT 

Besides - you're an idiot. Who calls Bon Scott "Ben Scott" twice in the same post? 

Metallica rules 

So..

so..what the fuck are you comparing. if you want to campare you do something like "axl rose is better than james hetfield" or "guns n' roses is better than metallica" not axl rose is better than metallica. fuck, thats like saying which is better steak or apples? 

You tell him Batman.....Even if you wanted to compare vocals, Jame hetfield mops the floor with axl....if you've ever seen a metallica concert, james sounds the same as the cd, meaning his voice is very good and hardly needs to be fixed up... axl live sounds nothing like he does on cd, he doesn't even start sounding remotely good until half way through a concert, cos he's too stupid to warm his voice up before a show

You tell him Batman.....Even if you wanted to compare vocals, Jame hetfield mops the floor with axl....if you've ever seen a metallica concert, james sounds the same as the cd, meaning his voice is very good and hardly needs to be fixed up... axl live sounds nothing like he does on cd, he doesn't even start sounding remotely good until half way through a concert, cos he's too stupid to warm his voice up before a show

:lol::lol::lol:

harsh...yet true :rolleyes:

As you would say it :  Yyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy.

:huh:

:lol::lol::lol:

btw this is alittle off topic but am i the only one that DOESN'T like u2?

nooooo...i think they suck big time...everytime vertigo comes on the radio i'm ready to jump out of a window..

Bono is a cock. "lets all help the poor people of the world, give them all your money. now excuse me as i have to get into my limo and go back to my 5 star hotel"

How ignorant. What's he supposed to drive around in? a Chevey Chevette? I suppose he'd be more credible if he lived in a grass hut? Oh but then he wouldn't be able to help the way he does because he'd be the one in poverty. Helping those less fortunate than others is based on the others being less fortunate. Should Bono donate his time to helping Bill Gates? Do you call the guy who gives a bum on the street a $20.00 bill and then proceeds to get into his Escalade a cock? Being a cock would be turning a blind eye. I'm just wondering if you were also one of those who trashed VR for giving thier time at the Grammy's to a charitable cause. I mean they tried to make a positive impact but they too went off in their limo's after the show. Are they cocks as well? It seems to you that to help the needy and maintain credability while doing so you too must be needy as well. Great philosophy. Check your head mate.

As for the original topic: U2 are a great band live. Too bad the ticket fuck up on this tour is a disgrace. Scalpers can all die. $800.00 for tickets is ridiculous.

Bwahahahaha i stand corrected. Youre the one who is now a cock. I was infact being sarcastic.

You know nothing about me, you dont even know how i feel about U2 or VR and just so you now know, i love them both, but do find bono a boring old fuddy duddy sometimes.

Anyway, i suggest you wise up before responding to people. You have deemed yourself worthy of being classed as a cock though. enjoy.

Bwahahahaha i stand corrected. Youre the one who is now a cock. I was infact being sarcastic.

You know nothing about me, you dont even know how i feel about U2 or VR and just so you now know, i love them both, but do find bono a boring old fuddy duddy sometimes.

Anyway, i suggest you wise up before responding to people. You have deemed yourself worthy of being classed as a cock though. enjoy.

Nice save. :rolleyes: How about next time you make such comments you actually hint slightly at the sarcasm you claim to have posted. Stop backpeddling fool.

Edited by Ultra_Violet