Gallagher Rose

Guest Conga Fissure
So who does like GC?  :unsure:

I do!

Oh dear... :lol:

I dont care :P

IT'S MUSICAL DIVERSITY!

I LIKE IT!

Better than 100 AC/DC fans like sycophant circus "This one sounds excellent"--"I agree".

BORING!

Though I don't like such music.

There ARE wrist-cut rockers on this board.

I know that.

And doesn't WRIST CUT ROCK sound so much more veracious than "PUNK ROCK N ROLL"? The misnomer term?

Edited by Techno Lightning

I'm not a Good Charlotte fan, and don't really like that kind of music in particular.

But why get so worked up about it? If you don't like GC's music, then just don't listen to it. Everyone has different tastes, and you probably insulted when someone says that GN'R suck. But here you are, doing the same thing.

Some one bought me a good charlot CD for my birthday  <_<

It went stright in the bin  :lol:

liar i bet you listestened to it all day long

Dude i am not into shit music

but you are into shit football teams :P

:fuckyou:

:lol:

Damn I really wish I hadnt said that :rolleyes:

I like GC I dont care if I let you choose my music tastes I would be a very sad person indeed :drevil:

I tried to listen their last album yesterday..what a CRAP!!

They're the same shit that Yellowcard is..punk pop with shit lyrics.

I really miss Axl nowadays when I see this shit band on the television.

when i heard band like good charlote i feel just like you, i miss Axl so much. why he doesn't realise we need him.we want him back

Some one bought me a good charlot CD for my birthday  <_<

It went stright in the bin  :lol:

liar i bet you listestened to it all day long

Dude i am not into shit music

but you are into shit football teams :P

:fuckyou:

:lol:

Damn I really wish I hadnt said that :rolleyes:

I like GC I dont care if I let you choose my music tastes I would be a very sad person indeed :drevil:

How can you have AK as a sig and say that?! When people bitch about VR i cant belive they can do that when they play average/good riff rock and there are bands which try to reserect a social movement from 20-35 years ago about change and rebellion and turn into something that corporate excutives can carry around in their top pocket?

How can you have AK as a sig and say that?! When people bitch about VR i cant belive they can do that when they play average/good riff rock and there are bands which try to reserect a social movement from 20-35 years ago about change and rebellion and turn into something that corporate excutives can carry around in their top pocket?

What?

I dont give a shit about selling out as long as a band play music I like they can rape monkeys for all I care

What?

I dont give a shit about selling out as long as a band play music I like they can rape monkeys for all I care

Sorry for having ethics