TRL

Dirty Little Thing

i turned to MTV earlier and it was TRL, they were doing their own version of the grammys and thought id watch it. well i was incredibly disappointed! there was a category called "Best band who plays instruments" and GOOD CHAROLOTTE WON!! WTF?!?! the best band nominated was green day and VR wasnt even on the list, now i would think it would be "best band who plays instruments and ACTUALLY plays them well" but noo they get shitty punk/pop(more pop) band good charollote with their gay little guitarist(slash could outplay that fucker anyday)

then we move onto the life time acheivement award and 50 cent or eminem won! WTF AGAIN!! hes only been around for like 5 years!!! that was the biggest load of shit ive ever scene! i refuse to watch TRL now

i just thank god the grammys arent choosen by a bunch of pop-liking media-following teens! :anger:

i turned to MTV earlier and it was TRL, they were doing their own version of the grammys and thought id watch it. well i was incredibly disappointed! there was a category called "Best band who plays instruments" and GOOD CHAROLOTTE WON!! WTF?!?! the best band nominated was green day and VR wasnt even on the list, now i would think it would be "best band who plays instruments and ACTUALLY plays them well" but noo they get shitty punk/pop(more pop) band good charollote with their gay little guitarist(slash could outplay that fucker anyday)

then we move onto the life time acheivement award and 50 cent or eminem won! WTF AGAIN!! hes only been around for like 5 years!!! that was the biggest load of shit ive ever scene! i refuse to watch TRL now

i just thank god the grammys arent choosen by a bunch of pop-liking media-following teens! :anger:

I would imagine that it was based on the band who charted the most often on TRL. I don't think they would base it on anything other than viewers votes. Good Charlotte is on TRL lots so....

yeah my sister watches that show and she listens to that shitty hip-hop. she always sings alshee simpson songs and says that she hates her. i know the whole show isnt worth my time.

Yeah I have a younger brother who LOVES rap ...I feel bad for todays youth because Hip Hop and boy bands is all they know. It's a sad day in music when Jay Z is considered a "living legend"...You like what you like though

i turned to MTV earlier and it was TRL, they were doing their own version of the grammys and thought id watch it. well i was incredibly disappointed! there was a category called "Best band who plays instruments" and GOOD CHAROLOTTE WON!! WTF?!?

Good charlotte is one of the few on trl that play their own instruments, so It aint much competion. But they should change the category name to "The ones who plays their instruments least bad" :P