Lead guitarist seeks to form/ join band

Anyone in the wrexham/north wales cheshire area who wants to form a hard rock band with plenty of groove pm me. Influences Ac/dc, Gnr, led zeppelin, red hot chili peppers. All my other projects have fallen through so I wanna get a band together that will gig and record.

Thanks (I dont rip it out of me you gotta start the search somewhere. :rolleyes: )

Anyone in the wrexham/north wales cheshire area who wants to form a hard rock band with plenty of groove pm me. Influences Ac/dc, Gnr, led zeppelin, red hot chili peppers. All my other projects have fallen through so I wanna get a band together that will gig and record.

Thanks (I dont rip it out of me you gotta start the search somewhere. :rolleyes: )

Do you not have a local music magazine that you can advertise in the classified section??

I know of quite a few bands that have done this...........

Just a suggestion! :-)

Post some of your work.

In 3-4 years I'll contact you if you're worthwhile.

lol are you learning? I have got a bassist and a drummer but the bassist dosent really wanna perform and the drummer is my pro who has just started. Ill post something within two weeks. I'm quite fast and have good vibrato

Post some of your work.

lol are you learning? I have got a bassist and a drummer but the bassist dosent really wanna perform and the drummer is my pro who has just started. Ill post something within two weeks. I'm quite fast and have good vibrato

No I'm not learning.

I'm 16, and live no where near Wales.

But in 4 years, I'll be 20, I'll drive down or whatever, or you come here and we gig.

Comprende?

Post some of your work.

No I'm not learning.

I'm 16, and live no where near Wales.

But in 4 years, I'll be 20, I'll drive down or whatever, or you come here and we gig.

Comprende?

yeah but what do you play?

• 3 weeks later...