does Axl miss the old band members?

madagascar

It's interesting that, despite numerous opportunities, Slash never seems to rally rip on Axl. I think that he, and Duff as well, are still dealing with the fact that they were all like brothers. They don't seem to want to burn any other bridges and I have a feeling that in the (distant?) future we may see a reunion.

I don't know that Axl misses the other guys, but I think that even if he did, he is too proud to mention it. He has his moment now. This is his party and no one else is invited. It's too bad, but he needs to do what he needs to do. If there are still feelings for these guys and the desire to have one last hurrah, then we'll hear about it.

I just hate the slagging that some band members (including Axl) are doing. No one likes that $hit anyways. We're all fans of G N' R. Not just one or two guys.

Whatever.

Miss them = No , regret he let them go , I bet he does from time to time because now he basically has to do everything himself and that's why it's taking so long for new material to be released , but I bet he probably misses Izzy a little cause he was a great writer and a good partner for Axl .

Peace GnR Nation  8)

Axl's still human, I'm sure he has some regrets and misses the chemistry they had but he probably still thinks his decisions were right, even if not he may not admit it.  He still has good things to say about them in a few interviews he's done.  Not sure about a reunion but nothings impossible.  The Eagle's swore they would never reunite but after years they did  a reunion tour and cd (when hell freezes over) which is what Don Henley said would have to happen for them to get back together, so you never know.  I won't hold my breath but I'd love it!

Remember the Rolling Stones article awhile back where he said it was like a divorce? Thats the way I think it is exactly. Hate regret remorse ect...resentment...hurt...anger.. one -up- man -ship

From Axls point of view the others were slackers and druggies and lazy and from their point of view he was controlling demanding and egocentric. irreconcible differences??

In every interview I see the door being left open a bit though. I think there is respect for the talent but the issues are to hard to sort out CUZ the EGOS in the way.

Perhaps when they are toothless and ruthless they will reunite for a gig or two....

I think that Axl's life is probably too busy to really miss any of the old guys, and like you guys said, he'd be too proud to mention it. And if he misses anything, it would be being on top of the rock/music world, or at least being in every young teenage girls dreams. I think Axl will consider reunion if-and don't storm me for this, I am saying IF- this new band fails, and would wait for an old member to make the first move.

I don't think anyone can be that close to someone and not miss them and regret the loss of them.  They lived, starved and took on the world together.  My ex husband is someone I'd never think of reuniting with.  But there are times when I miss him and truly regret the way things turned out.  I agree with Rockerman(did I say that out loud  ;D)  This has to feel like a divorce and it must be hard for everyone involved.

The people that want to be friends of Axl arent the people Axl wants to be friends with.  The people that are nice to him are the people in his payroll. I think Robin left the band and he'll get another role player and thats gonna be the new gnr.  Originaly he wanted to do Slash's stuff(we heard that all over the net) there's no doubt Axl misses them but he'll never say. I think when he plays patience he misses Slash from all the bootlegs I heard. Axl just needs to release Chinese Democracy & he'll be alright.

Axl does miss them when he thinks of the good times they all shared, but there was also the bad times and he doesn't miss them when he thinks about those, but atleast he's found a new set of guys that he appears to be friends with and he really needs that right now.

He doesnt call them up coz its been too long, he is too proud, and he has said too much shit about them...

I dont really think Axl hang out and stuff with Buckethead after the show, they cant be that close, not like he was with Slash, Duffster n Izzy

Peace :D