does Axl miss the old band members?

madagascar

hell yeah axl misses them

they spent much much time together of course he misses them

he's a human being!!!

dude i even miss my toys from when i was a kid

and i didn't do concerts with them!!!

of course axl misses them

and the other guys miss axl!! they are humans!!

Correct gernm18, despite what we might feel sometimes Axl is human and he does miss his old, especially Izzy coz they were like childhood friends.

But he convinces himself that there is no reason to miss them, that they were losers and that he doesnt need them.

Peace :D

I’m sorry for bed possible english

Not reason for hating Axl, don't mention it. At least now, cuz we have that so what we have ( it russian proverb ). What’s now ? On the one hand Axl with his soul group ( I talk about real thing, Axl’s group – new “GNR” – it NOT Guns’N’Roses ), on the other hand  4 ex-GNR

Reunited under Slash and find singer.

I guess to hate Axl maby for rehash songs of legendary Guns’N’Roses with bad music result cuz basically of absense Slash. Rehashing old-GNR be able do Izzy as author of most of text, Slash as lead guiltar 1987-1993, and Duff, but only Axl travel your big country USA and sing it rather than work, releasing and singing new album “Chinese Democracy”. Old song of old-Guns’N’Roses it only their possession, possession of old-GNR, I think…

Guns’N’Roses of 1987-1993 and Axl&Co in 2000-2003 quite different thing for all point of view. Old-GNR – it real GNR, new GNR – it soul project of Axl at most. Axl want to realize Chinese Democracy and it very fine! It is no important that Axl take to the “new-GNR” geek and nerd BucketHead, which permanently compare with Slash not in his utility ( I’m about BucketHead ) – don’t hate Axl only for it cuz no reason by the highest standarts. Funs of Axl of the new-GNR, maby with old-funs must shall hear about more of  70 record track. May Axl will be work for new album instead of rehashing of old most popular real-GNR song ? Maby it faithfully that Axl break and stopped “Chinese Democracu tour” and I heared that Axl return to recording studio for new album in january. First of all new album than support of Chinese Democracy tour with show and concert, doen’t it ?

Team of Slash/Izzy/Duff/Met I support completely, and I guess I no one in it

Ukraine has the Guns’N’Roses funs. I one of them.

I really don't think this about pride.  What do you expect him to do?  Walk out on stage and say "F*ck!  I really miss the guys!" ? You can miss someone even when you know it's a dead issue.  Sometimes sh*t happens and people just grow in different directions.  They might miss what things used to be but they're realistic enough to know things just can't be like that again.

The people that want to be friends of Axl arent the people Axl wants to be friends with.  The people that are nice to him are the people in his payroll. I think Robin left the band and he'll get another role player and thats gonna be the new gnr.  Originaly he wanted to do Slash's stuff(we heard that all over the net) there's no doubt Axl misses them but he'll never say. I think when he plays patience he misses Slash from all the bootlegs I heard. Axl just needs to release Chinese Democracy & he'll be alright.

hey !

What do you mean by when playing patience he missess Slash ?

I think he misses them too. But he is to proud and egoistic to admin he was wrong and he won't stop the madness he is doing now.

Cute, Karlo, but it would have been more effective if you'd figured out how to bypass the censor. And if you knew me you'd know I'm a BIG b*tch.  Ask Da.  He'd be happy to tell you, I'm sure.  But thanks for noticing.

And I didn't says the others didn't have a lot to be proud of.  

Cute, Karlo, but it would have been more effective if you'd figured out how to bypass the censor. And if you knew me you'd know I'm a BIG b*tch.  Ask Da.  He'd be happy to tell you, I'm sure.  But thanks for noticing.

And I didn't says the others didn't have a lot to be proud of.  

It's so good to have you back LW.  :D

Probably not. Axl seems happier these days, and if you all remember correctly back when UYI was out, how many problems there we're in the band. Band members we're leaving, the album took forever to come out, due to conflicts, etc. True, while It is taking forever and A day for "Chinese Democracy" to be released, I haven't heard any problems that I would hear about the band back in the day.

Does he miss the old band members?  Hope nobody said this already, but maybe the answer is here:

Cuz Yesterday's got nothin' for me

Old pictures that I'll always see

I ain't got time to reminisce on novelties

LOL, I'm sure he must miss them some though.  How could he not?  They went through a lot together, so many ups and downs.  Unless the animosity is so bad, but from what I've read it doesn't seem like they have irreconcilable differences.