stephanie seymour on tv

Hi, first of all im new here and i wanna say hi to everyone!

Anyway, if you're interested i thought it was worth mentioning that axl's ex-girlfriend is on the "proactiv solution" commercial and she still looks as hot as ever.  It's on all the time so you can probably catch it whenever.

I heard stephine cheated on Axl with Warren Beaty?

Maybe she should lay off the COKE!

Warren Beaty is yucky, (believe me I thinking of worst).

Cheating on Axl with Warren Beaty what a silly HO!

Then again I've seen pictures of her husband, he isn't must better looking, MUST BE THE MONEY!

Actually Stephanie is selling her own line of lingerie on Home Shopping Network.  A blatant rip-off of Calvin Klein's designs redone in polyester, I might add.  She paints herself as "just your average housewife, who loves to cook breakfast before taking the kids to school."   All this while wearing a designer cut down to there see-through dress.  It's all very odd.

First off, thanx for all your greetings.

Second, i never said that the breakup was new news if thats what you thought rosebud.  

By the way, stephanie never cheated on axl.  She actually met Axl while she was dating Grandpa Warren and dumped him for the badboy redhead.  I dont quite understand what happened in that relationship anyway.  Who was the antagonist? Or did they both just rip eachother apart?  I feel kinda bad that Axl doesnt have any kids cuz I heard he was absolutely fantastic with stephanie's son when they were going out.

I've wondered about the impotency but I don't think it would be selfishness.  Could be he didn't want to have kids in that kind of atmosphere or wouldn't be able to spend time with them.  Hasn't stopped other rockers though.

Axl loves kids!!  I have read that having a family (kids and wife) is what he wants more than anything.  He never really had that as a child growing up and now he wants it desperately.  Maybe he has just not found the right woman with whom he wants to share his life with and have children with.

I hope he finds someone wonderful to share his life with.  He deserves it.   ;)

I read that Axl and Erin Everly were going to have a baby, but Erin had a miscarriage.  Sad news.

I don't think Axl is impotent anyway.  I think Axl is a dedicated person who would stay true to a relationship.  His only 2 lovers we know about were erin and stephanie.  He may have had some touring flings on the side, but what rockstar didnt? (oh yeah, nu-metal bands)

Axl loves kids!!  I have read that having a family (kids and wife) is what he wants more than anything.  He never really had that as a child growing up and now he wants it desperately.  Maybe he has just not found the right woman with whom he wants to share his life with and have children with.

I hope he finds someone wonderful to share his life with.  He deserves it.   ;)

AHEM.....THAT WOMAN WOULD BE ME.  HEHE. ;)  I WISH.