Email from R o B i N

Stupid_Moron

Of course whatever I say IS my opinion, that is my POINT exactly. Madison said in her post "but that is just your opinion, it is not "fact" ", to which I said "of course it is my opinion, I even used IMO's ". I hate using IMO's but even when I use them, people say "but it is just your opinion", well, duh, of course! So basically Stupid Moron , I agree on that with you.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I said "people are laughing at your idea" after I read that you call people "thick" for not going "deep" and reading into the letter to show you that YOU also can be considered that way on other boards. If you had not made that remark, I would not mention what the hell people were saying about that speculation of yours.

I dont believe i gave my opinion anywhere... apart from saying i found it funny! Anyone can find that funny... if there is more to it or not... i called ppl thick because i knew it would get some reactions! Some ppl need abuse for retaliation.. otherwise they couldn't be bothered airing their opinions!

I didn't say you gave your opinion about the letter, for YOU I was talking about the "thick comment" which was in regards to madison's opinion about why people are not reading into this....You may find it funny and necessary to instigate people to speak up. I thought it was an unnecessary and rude comment so I gave my opinion about it. OK?

This is BDO in 1999. And the "beth" he is talking about is English singer Beth Orton.....

http://finck.orcon.net.nz/robin/robin_bdo.ram

... go read other boards and see how your idea was laughed at..  

Which boards are those?  The only other forum where I've seen this note posted actually drew similar comments to the ones SM and myself were posting here.

..  I did not have a snarky tone at all...  

Oh really?  You wrote, "All the people who received it are actually chuckling over the fact that on GNR boards people are over-reading into this. They take it as it is. Sometimes the answers are just in your face... " .  

... And gee, I didn't even see an "imo" in there.  ;D

So I simply responded using the same tone when I wrote, "I'm not trying to question your intelligence or your ability to read below the surface, but Robin has a history of posting interesting thought-provoking  pics and notes.  I've yet to see one that is straight forward....

The difference, of course, is that you got your panties in a bunch over it. I didn't. This is just a forum. It's all in fun. You need to relax.

As SM said, he wrote the "thick" post to get people thinking and posting.  

Which boards are those?  The only other forum where I've seen this note posted actually drew similar comments to the ones SM and myself were posting here.

Robin boards mostly.

Oh really?  You wrote, "All the people who received it are actually chuckling over the fact that on GNR boards people are over-reading into this. They take it as it is. Sometimes the answers are just in your face... " .  

... And gee, I didn't even see an "imo" in there.

I used the "IMO" s for YOU since yoy seem to be confused that I might not be stating my opinions but "facts".  And as I said if you had not made the "thick" comments and ridiculed people's inability to read btw the lines from your very first posts before I even posted, then I would feel no need to point out that your speculation could be taken as "laughable" by some as well, but I also stated that I DID not take it so, I wellcomed the speculation. I only remarked about it because of YOUR thick/imability-blah blah comments to show you that the table could be turned around...

The difference, of course, is that you got your panties in a bunch over it. I didn't. This is just a forum. It's all in fun. You need to relax.

your panties seem to be in abunch over it as well, sinceyou are posting about my remarks. I commented about YOUR remark , and now you are commenting about MY remark, there is no difference. All I said was your "thick" comments were unnecessary, you seemed to not take this very well.  Take your own advice and relax as well.

Yes, i know, he siad that a few posts back. I did not think it was funny.so I gave my opinion.    Too much for you to handle? Hey, it is just a bloody opinion, why don't we all  just chill like you suggested, huh?

Nope, not as fantastic enough as you think. If you read carefully you would see that I said I would not post MY COMMENT regarding your speculation being considered laughable on  some other boards. You were saying I was snarky for saying it ,so I said that I would have not said/posted it if you did not make the thick comment. But that does not mean I would not post my opinion on the letter itself or what I think of Robin's writing in general.

Did u like BDO link? did it work for u?

See im fuking fantastic.... You said you wouldnt have posted if i didnt say that comment.... *Bows Down* My post worked....  ;D

Meanwhile *Gets 5'6" christmas tree to dance with.... La da dee la da daa!  :P

lol.  :D ;D

A job well done SM. *I tip my hat to you*

Your post triggered 11 posts from Tilki.

Keep up the good work!

Actually my Kiwi friend said it was broadcast on TV and she even taped the show and upon request she even  posted some screenshots of Trent buttfucking Robin with  a microphone from that show, LOL , do u want to see those too? ;D

And as I said if you had not made the "thick" comments and ridiculed people's inability to read btw the lines from your very first posts before I even posted, then I would feel no need to point out that your speculation could be taken as "laughable" by some as well

But you said right here that u wouldnt have posted if i didnt make that comment!

And um yeah i have a weird feeling i have seen that vid b4... dont ask me how... very very very weird feeling! Twas kewl thanks!  :)

Actually my Kiwi friend said it was broadcast on TV and she even taped the show and upon request she even  posted some screenshots of Trent buttfucking Robin with  a microphone from that show, LOL , do u want to see those too? ;D

Mabye it was only Australia... Because i know for a fact that it wasnt on in Aus... My friend was REALLY pissed off about it.. and there isn't anything on the net (by that i mean on d/l programs such as kazaa, soul seak etc)  from NIN at BDO  :-/

Speaking for myself - Nah i dont really want those vids.. (i have a limit on downloads, even though im on cable Grrr) Thankyou though!

Not so fast Madison. ;D Read my post above. Your friend did not use his ability to read the line(not even between the lines, but the line itself) properly. I never said I would not post at all if he did not make the thick comment. READ CAREFULLY, I said I would not have made the remark/comment about your speculation being laughed at on other boards if he and you did not make the thick comment. Which means I  would have posted my opinion on the letter minus my comment about how your opinion can be taken as laughable by other people, but I would still post my opinion on the letter regardless....

Not so fast Madison. ;D Read my post above. Your friend did not use his ability to read the line(not even between the lines, but the line itself) properly. I never said I would not post at all if he did not make the thick comment. READ CAREFULLY, I said I would not have made the remark/comment about your speculation being laughed at on other boards if he and you did not make the thick comment. Which means I  would have posted my opinion on the letter minus my comment about how your opinion can be taken as laughable by other people, but I would still post my opinion on the letter regardless....

But would you have posted 14 times on the subject if SM had not made the comment he did?  I think not.  ;) ;D

You like to debate huh?  You should post here more often.

Anyway, so are going to give us the links to the Trent shots? I'm sure they can't be more bizarre than the "closure vid."  lol.

Stupid Moron, I don't have the vids anyway. I just have the screenshots of the "buttfucking" moment...

In that case.. Yeah send em for sure.... Hahaha u dont have any of the random dude climing the MASSIVE FUCKN POLE do you! Now that was entertainment... he stole the show from NIN LOL!

But you said right here that u wouldnt have posted if i didnt make that comment!

Fantastically Stupid Moron, heh, seriously go back and read and see where I said what I said. You were talking about that I was being snarky because I said other boards are laughing at your speculation,so in return I said I only posted/typed that COMMENT because of your thick comments ,etc. So basically I was saying that if you hadn't made that comment, you would not read my comment which you thought was "snarky in return", but never have I said I would not have posted my opinion about the letter itself. Please read carefully what has been said , you would not want anybody to call you "thick" for not getting what I meant, right? ;D (I said teasingly)

Obviously your post was rather misleading.. Mabye you should word your post in a fashion that would make them easier to understand for someone (other then yourself) who may be reading them!  ::)

The point of saying that ^ Is to prove that either way we can go on and on and on about stupidy and wording and what not, some things we just need to let be! I understand what u mean, now! But each of us is partially right in what we say!

Yes, madison, but I am sure he wanted to instigate people to write about the letter, not 11 posts of arguments about the same shit back and forth, so his thick comment did cause an argument, yes, but it was not what he was aiming for, so his fantastic instigation technique did not really work as he wanted. People did not post because of it, I did not post because of it although I did make a side comment about it which resulted ina long argument.....

And yeah, I am opinionated and am tireless so I can go on and on on the same thread sometimes, but I don't post on boards as much anymore. I lurk and post mostly on topics related to Robin....

That screenshot link will take a while for me to find. So if not tonight then, tomorrow...

My comment was to get a post... any post... it got a post didnt it.. whether u were going to post or not has nothing to do with it..... someone other then madison and myself posted so i was happy! You're just assuming that i wanted a comment on the letter! I'll leave you with a little quote!

"Assumptions are the mother of all fuk ups!"

Stupid Moron, with all due respect and I do want to end this boring argument as much as you do, but my post was not misleading AT ALL;it was actually crystal clear. This is what I wrote:

I said "people are laughing at your idea" after I read that you call people "thick" for not going "deep" and reading into the letter to show you that YOU also can be considered that way on other boards. If you had not made that remark, I would not mention what the hell people were saying about that speculation of yours.

As you can see, it clearly says "If you had not made that remark, I would not MENTION blahblah", I never said I would not give my opinion about the letter.

But you see you also said "that speculation of yours"... i didnt make any speculation... So it was rather misleading.... Im telling you this can go on forever ok! Let us just leave it... i told u i know what u meant and that we are both right (if only in our OWN minds) but we both have different views on things... i know yours you know mine, why does it have to continue!? Seriously!

And I REPEAT I was going to post my opinion on this letter on this thread regardless of your "thick " comment, so you did not GET me to do anything. Your comment only got the posts AFTER my first post  and they were all argument-posts, and I think it is safe to assume that is not what you wanted , is it? because that would be totally senseless on your part. My first post was NOT instigated by your comment, my other posts were. And other people did not start writing their opinions here after your comment either. So as I said it was something unnecessary that did not achieve anything but ended up starting a fight, nothing more.