I wish I were a girl....

My wife told me last night that one of her co-workers has a few friends that went to the London ON show (the one that I went to). The girls that were with them were asked while in line if they wanted to go to a GNR afterparty with the band. They accepted and actually hung out with the band after the show. Apparently Axl was a gentleman and no one tried to pull anything with them. How amazing is that? I didn't know they did that sort of thing. You always figure Axl just heads back to the Fortress of Solitude immediately after a show...

Anyways, just thought I'd share that.

why is it so amazing that Axl is a gentleman? or that no one pulled anything with your friends?  they do all have wives or girlfriends after all. is it so strange that rockstars can behave? ;)

why is it so amazing that Axl is a gentleman? or that no one pulled anything with your friends?  they do all have wives or girlfriends after all. is it so strange that rockstars can behave? ;)

Sometimes it's strange that Axl can behave. ;) and that's just the reason why we all love him so much!!! ;D