Wow...

It was great seeing 40 or 50 people at a time listed at the bottom of the forum over the past few weeks.

But, you're right Mark, it has slowed a bit in the past couple of days. But I think it's just because Christmas is coming and people are going to holiday parties and doing Christmas shopping and other things. Once the holiday season is over, I think they'll all come back.  

There is probably a lot of people still upset about the tour ending. But I know Axl and crew will be back on the road again some time maybe next year. They just need a more understanding promoter, that doesn't book so many concerts back to back so they can relax between them. I have patience!! I know I'll see them again!! It was great at the Allstate Arena. They were just fantastic! Love those guys!!! Take care Axl, Dizzy, Bucket, and the rest. Enjoy the holidays!! ;)

There is probably a lot of people still upset about the tour ending. But I know Axl and crew will be back on the road again some time maybe next year. They just need a more understanding promoter, that doesn't book so many concerts back to back so they can relax between them. I have patience!! I know I'll see them again!! It was great at the Allstate Arena. They were just fantastic! Love those guys!!! Take care Axl, Dizzy, Bucket, and the rest. Enjoy the holidays!! ;)

I was at Philly, and I couldn't believe they didn't show up..  Oh well, You're right, we'll all get to see them, especially if Chinese Democracy is as good as Axl claims it will be.  Hopefully we'll see the album this Spring.  Only been waiting 10 years!!   :-/  After it comes out, It'll climb right up the charts, and then those arena's will sell out!..   :)

"Maybe someday we'll see you, before you make us cry" -One In a Million

Slash has something up his sleeve too, watch out!!   8)

I know...I've been here a while

U've been here a month... (well signed up a month ago), this place was prob at it's slowest a bit b4 when u signed up!

Oh well it will pick up again when something interesting happens  :D

It picked up during the tour.... picked up during VMA's... and it will pick again!  :)

You wish, Da.  

The tranny's been replaced, the furnace is fixed,  and Xmas is thankfully over.  I'm back.  

And Mark's been here since the beginning.  He did take a longish break.  But it wasn't because of lack of faith in Axl.  

Welcome back LW!

We've missed ya.  :)

Hey duh illest, what is the difference between an Axl fan and a worshipper?

In my opinion, a fan is someone who likes Axl's/Gn'R's music, likes the way Axl does (most) things, has a good appreciation of the whole Gn'R deal.

And wants to hang out here sometimes chatting and sharing with other fans.

A worshipper is someone who dances buck nekkid around a seven foot tall golden statue of Axl (dressed circa 1986) and sacrifices random small furry animals/family members to said statue.

And doesn't like any comments about Axl'Gn'R that are short of blind eulogies on his/their greatness.

Hope that clears things up for you!  ;D

Love and snuggles,

xS

In my opinion, a fan is someone who likes Axl's/Gn'R's music, likes the way Axl does (most) things, has a good appreciation of the whole Gn'R deal.

And wants to hang out here sometimes chatting and sharing with other fans.

A worshipper is someone who dances buck nekkid around a seven foot tall golden statue of Axl (dressed circa 1986) and sacrifices random small furry animals/family members to said statue.

And doesn't like any comments about Axl'Gn'R that are short of blind eulogies on his/their greatness.

Hope that clears things up for you!  ;D

Love and snuggles,

xS

Oh, well I guess I am a worshipper then, but the only small animals I sacrifice have mullets and think that Slash walks on water, and only like posts that are blind eulogies to people that are NOT in guns and roses anymore. Thanks for your help peacelilly. ;)