hot water music

matt_barker

theyre a great fucking band indeed.

i too wonder why they would tour with shit like them.

and to that douche scoriosis that thinks no one cares about a band if they've never been heard of: youre a fuck head. if all you do is listen to music thats popular, youre a fuckin lost cause and should be ashamed to even consider yourself a lover of music.

scab.

and to that douche scoriosis that thinks no one cares about a band if they've never been heard of: youre a fuck head. if all you do is listen to music thats popular, youre a fuckin lost cause and should be ashamed to even consider yourself a lover of music.

scab.

they toured with nfg (a good band in imo) because the frontman said they grew up as buds

scab.

they toured with nfg (a good band in imo) because the frontman said they grew up as buds

the kids in new found glory are like what 20?23?

the guys in hwm are my age fella.

arent nfg from phillie or something?

hwm is from florida.

all that aside though, if my best friend was in a bubblegum band, he wouldnt be my best friend.

scab.

"In IMO"

Does that even make sense? :rolleyes:

does 'matt barker' not have the worst taste in music ever. New Found Glory?...Blink 182?...now this unheard of band...what kind of person waistes their time on this shit, obviously someone with bad taste in music. Next you're going to be telling us about how great Good Charlotte or Simple Plan are. I don't think I now anyone with a worst taste in music.

Edited by metallica1

does 'matt barker' not have the worst taste in music ever. New Found Glory?...Blink 182?...now this unheard of band...what kind of person waistes their time on this shit, obviously someone with bad taste in music. Next you're going to be telling us about how great Good Charlotte or Simple Plan are. I don't think I now anyone with a worst taste in music.

actually, sp and gc rock! :fuckyou:

actually, sp and gc rock! :fuckyou:

Of course you think they rock. Cos you have shit taste in music......Now run along little boy, and find some real music worth listening to.

Suggestions: AC/DC, Aerosmith, Black Sabbath, Megadeth, Metallica, Motley Crue, Pantera, Queen, Van Halen.

:fuckyou:

Edited by metallica1

Suggestions: AC/DC, Aerosmith, Black Sabbath, Megadeth, Metallica, Motley Crue, Pantera, Quenn, Van Halen.

.....Rush, Led Zeppelin, Rage against the Machine, Ozzy, Cream.....

COME On people, more people criticize matt barkers shitty music taste

thank you :D

I knew there was some more that I forgot

Is there some sort of proven statistic to say that Matt Barkers music is shit

you are a fool to dismiss something that isnt hailed life altering by middleaged skid throwbacks from the eighties.

but if it makes you feel better about your inability to understand or identify with anything new, then all the power to ya.

fuckin scab.

you are a fool to dismiss something that isnt hailed life altering by middleaged skid throwbacks from the eighties.

but if it makes you feel better about your inability to understand or identify with anything new, then all the power to ya.

fuckin scab.

I can understand and identify with new bands, i just chose not to because most of them are shit.....They all lack that edge which defines them from the rest, which in turn makes them almost boy bands rather than rock bands.

4 things most new bands lyrics are based on....well at least the shit ones anyway:

• Heartache and depression, from former relationships
  • How they all now wish they had a girlfriend still
  • Being an individual
  • and lastly, how crap their life supposedly is, how being famous just isn't cutting it anymore

After a while is does get kinda repetetive, and boring.

Suggestions: AC/DC, Aerosmith, Black Sabbath, Megadeth, Metallica, Motley Crue, Pantera, Quenn, Van Halen.

.....Rush, Led Zeppelin, Rage against the Machine, Ozzy, Cream.....

COME On people, more people criticize matt barkers shitty music taste

thank you :D

I knew there was some more that I forgot

Is there some sort of proven statistic to say that Matt Barkers music is shit

actually, out of those bands, i like:

acdc, aerosmith, metalica, queen, Led Zeppelin and Rage against the Machine

so fuck you!! :fuckyou: