My Immortal

Duff05

In my opinion Evanesence My Immortal is a quality ballad, more so the full band version. Its lyrics are emotive and haunting and i was just wondering if another band say Guns N Roses with Axl partial to big epics did this it would have got the credit it deserves.

Any views?

i love the song , i was always looking for the song on the radio, as a big meaning to me. Amy lee voice is amasing , and she know how to perform , a true artist in my opnion , but i think that their cd , is kind of boring because their songs talk about the same, despair , desillusion with life. But have a message , and a good sound

Its crap.

Again, look at your signature. Do you like anything, you were ripping into Greenday yesterday.

Anyway, Rant Over, Back on Topic.

I think it's an amazing song from a very underated band. However, i only like the Single version with all the guitars in, i don't like the album version with just the piano, sounds a little empty after hearing the single version.

R.

Its crap.

Again, look at your signature. Do you like anything, you were ripping into Greenday yesterday.

Anyway, Rant Over, Back on Topic.

I think it's an amazing song from a very underated band. However, i only like the Single version with all the guitars in, i don't like the album version with just the piano, sounds a little empty after hearing the single version.

R.

No I dont like anything :rolleyes: