GnR behind *again* at RS Poll

Ryleigh

GNR is back in the lead at 35%.

But Springsteen is close behind at 33%.

Never been a Springsteen fan. Always thought he was overrated. I saw him play live once -- it was OK -- but I've never understood why people make such a big deal about him.  :-/

Maybe this is just my opinon shouting but how the hell can Nirvana have a TRUE comeback  ??? , I haven't seen Chris and Dave jam together in a long time and all that happened was they released a greates thit album or a boxed set I forget , and o yea they publshed Kurt's journal ( didn't think that was right IMO ) . and for Nirvana to have a real comeback they need Kurt so , there isn't going to be a True comeback anytime soon . Probably before CD gets released though  ;D

Peace GnR Nation  8)

Okay Gunners. The reason we made up those 2,000 votes we trailed Bruce by today was primarily myself and one other gunner. We were able to vote over 2300 times, until we got tired. Haha. So,you can vote more than once.

In I.E.,You need to select Internet Options, privacy, then drag slide bat to high to disable any storage of cookies. If it doesnt' work after that, also go out to the Cookies folder for your account. In Windows 2000 or XP, its under ;

Documents And Setting/YourUserAccountName/Cookies

find a file called something like YourUserAccountName@www.rollingstone.com and delete it.

Okay Gunners. The reason we made up those 2,000 votes we trailed Bruce by today was primarily myself and one other gunner. We were able to vote over 2300 times, until we got tired. Haha. So,you can vote more than once.

In I.E.,You need to select Internet Options, privacy, then drag slide bat to high to disable any storage of cookies. If it doesnt' work after that, also go out to the Cookies folder for your account. In Windows 2000 or XP, its under ;

Documents And Setting/YourUserAccountName/Cookies

find a file called something like YourUserAccountName@www.rollingstone.com and delete it.

lol.  Definitely a dedicated Gunner.  ;):D

If GNR wins, I think they'll owe it to you.

check it out now   ;D  ;D  ;D  you're welcome  ;D

omg .. GNR -- 60%!!!!

Nirvana -- 6%

Phish -- 2%

Bruce Springsteen -- 33%

Hmmm... Mr. Sparkle -- the technology genius!

I won't ask for details.

But I have the feeling Axl and GNR will have you to thank for single-handedly putting them over the top! lol.

A true Gunner.  :)

btw, when does this poll end?