If a Tour ever happens....

colma

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I know Axl and Lars started fighting but keep them seperated and just let them get on with their music because they are two kick ass bands. PS. SPAGHETTI AND JIM BEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

i have absolutly zero respect for dave ghrol...(yeah, so i cant speel his name)   he talks so much trash about axl....screw the foo fighters,  gnr on there own,  oh yeah,  even though you guys know it was axl who requested papa roach for rio....all that new music crap just wont do,  screw it,   let eminem go up there first....lol

i have absolutly zero respect for dave ghrol...(yeah, so i cant speel his name)   he talks so much trash about axl....screw the foo fighters,  gnr on there own,  oh yeah,  even though you guys know it was axl who requested papa roach for rio....all that new music crap just wont do,  screw it,   let eminem go up there first....lol

I know the "fight" between GNR & Nirvana but I hope  Foos are wiser now that Cobain has gone.....

Yeah, Eminem is not so bad but....don't u think his songs would mismatch with GNR ones??!!!

I absolutely despise of Nirvana and hate Dave Grohl, even though I like the Foo Fighters.  Dave Grohl talks a whole lot of shit on everybody else to make him look tough and funny...but inreality, he's probably the biggest pussy I've ever seen in my life (besides Kurt Cobain, of course...but Kurt shot himself when he was overdosed on heroin, the stupid f-ck, so now I think Dave takes the cake)

Dave don't deserve to be on the same bill as Axl and GN'R, simply because he's afraid GN'R would make the FF look like a bunch of assholes (and we all know they would) and just the fact that Dave Grohl isn't worthy of using the same stage as Axl

I know the "fight" between GNR & Nirvana but I hope  Foos are wiser now that Cobain has gone.....

Yeah, Eminem is not so bad but....don't u think his songs would mismatch with GNR ones??!!!

It would be DISASTROUS to have Eminem open for GNR .. He's not worthy to sweep the stage floor that Axl walks on, and personally I can't imagine congregating with a bunch of Eminem-clone-type fans at a concert ... shudder .. gag.

Let's drag Alice Cooper out of semi retirement.  He's fun. And he did a GREAT show. Besides Axl at least has some respect for him. Is my age showing?

It would be DISASTROUS to have Eminem open for GNR .. He's not worthy to sweep the stage floor that Axl walks on, and personally I can't imagine congregating with a bunch of Eminem-clone-type fans at a concert ... shudder .. gag.

And have to admit I agree with Madison on this part.

Eminem would suck ofcourse, I think it was meant as irony.. Atleast the first who proposed it :)

Alice Cooper would be kewl though, I have troubles finding a worthy band now a days except for the old bands returning..