GNR IS UNTALENTED????????? WTF

redapple

I just heard (read from this forum) that Kurt Cobain said that Gnr is worlds most untalented famous band. Well I can tell you that mr. Cobain is full of shit man.

Actually I don't figure out any band that's so talented as old GNR.

Axl - great singer, great song writer (music and lyrics), and don't forget piano ;)

Slash - great guitarist, good song writer, great song writer (music)

Izzy - good guitarist, great song writer (music and lyrics)

Duff - talented bassist and does pretty good work in writing sogns

Matt/Steven - both are good drummers

Both bands (Nirvana and GNR) are of course has-beens but at least GNR was something more than a youth's anarchistic suicide drug fucking crap band which had nothing better to do than bark to others.

I've always liked Nirvana, but I didn't like it when Kurt was dissing Axl and GNR. I remember the comments he made, and I kinda lost respect for him after that. But I still think Kurt was a talented writer and musician, and felt his senseless death was a tragic loss to the music world.

First of all, Axl is not a gret singer. He is a bad singer...

Maybe, he's a good showman, but he's not great singer.

There were only two talants in old Gn'r - Slash and Izzy

Slash is a great guitarist and Izzy is a great song writer.

So, Kurt is something right too...

First of all, Axl is not a gret singer. He is a bad singer...

Maybe, he's a good showman, but he's not great singer.

There were only two talants in old Gn'r - Slash and Izzy

Slash is a great guitarist and Izzy is a great song writer.

So, Kurt is something right too...

You're a really dumass. You can't say that Axl is NOT great singer. Even if you don't like his weird voice he is a TALENTED singer. Of course you have a right to your opinion but only thing you can say is that you don't like his voice. He is a hell of a singer and you can't change it. Some people have a talent but that doesn't mean that people like their music. (or singing) What I'm saying is right here:

YOU CAN HAVE OPINION THAT YOU DON'T LIKE SOMEBODY'S MUSIC BUT YOU CAN'T HAVE OPINION IS HE TALENTED OR NOT!!!!! AXL IS TALENTED!

Look, man, I like his voice, I know that Gn'r is the best band in the world, but Axl is not a talanted singer. He haven't got voice at all.

And he's absolutely not talanted!

Kurt Cobain is a talanted man, Slash and Izzy are talanted too, but Axl is absolutely not talanted.

But maybe he is - he's a good showman, but not a good singer... And that's a fact

Look, man, I like his voice, I know that Gn'r is the best band in the world, but Axl is not a talanted singer. He haven't got voice at all.

And he's absolutely not talanted!

Kurt Cobain is a talanted man, Slash and Izzy are talanted too, but Axl is absolutely not talanted.

But maybe he is - he's a good showman, but not a good singer... And that's a fact

That's YOUR opinion... not fact.   ::)

[Look, man, I like his voice, I know that Gn'r is the best band in the world, but Axl is not a talanted singer. He haven't got voice at all.

And he's absolutely not talanted! ]

What the fuck is wrong with you?????

beein one of the gratest frontman of all time does not require talent???

he wrote / cowrote so many amazing songs and hes voice is not the best but is so powerful and especial and he can somehow reach millions of people and not be talented.

and if you tell me that cobain was able to sing???

in what planet do you live, besides nirvanas song where three chord songs becase the guy couldnt play anythin more than that. that doesnt mean that cobain was not talented. that shows that you dont know what the fuck yo are talkin about.

It's not my opinion. It's a fact - he can't sing. Listen, maybe VMA 2002....

No. That's your opinion -- NOT fact.

Axl has an incredible voice with amazing versatility and range. How many rockers do you know who can sing soft ballads like "Patience" one second, and then rip into harder rock songs like "Jungle"  with raunchier sounding vocals the next?  I don't know of any others. Most singers (including Kurt) stick with one sound and one range.

.. OK, compare his voice with Freddie's.

What you will say?

But nobody has a voice like Freddie's.

So if that's the "standard" for you, then I guess you don't believe any other singer in the world has talent except Freddie.

Freddie is not a standart for me. Yhere are many singers with the voice. But Axl is not one of them.

Maube, Antiny Kiddis or David Lee Roth or Jim Heffman or  anybosy else...

And what about three chord songs... I don't know - listen Paradise City, Knocking on heaven's door, 14 years, Get in the ring, yesterdays, Used to love her, One in a million and many many more...

Okay Denso, your entitled to your OPINION but as Madison stated Axl's singing range is varied and wide as well as having a very distinguisable voice.  When you hear Axl you know that it's Axl compared to alot of the newer bands where it's hard to tell one from the other.  He is a talented frontman, very energetic and charasmatic as well as a great song writer and musician.

Kurt Cobain was talented to a point, not a great fan but I did like a few things that he did but he cannot be compared to Axl when it comes to being a frontman, in my OPINION he was boring.  It's hard to compare people when they all have their own style.  Comparing Axl to Freddie who was awesome is a mute point.  You can't compare Steven Tyler and Mick Jagger because they are both talented but with different styles and voice.  Don't confuse fact with opinion.

This has to be one of the stupidest things I have ever read.  Denso, are you kidding about Axl?

Axl can sing a song so many different ways, it's incredible.  He has a distinct voice and that screech, you can tell it's him.

He's definitely one of the best lead singers ever.

Merry Christmas everyone :).

Let me see if I understand this Denso, Kurt Cobain is talented but Axl is not?  What kind of crap is that?

KURT COBAIN HAD THE SAME VOICE AS THE YOUNGER AXL ROSE BUT DIDN'T HAVE ANYWHERE NEAR THE RANGE AXL HAD/HAS.  Jesus, there are many Nirvana songs where you cannot tell me Cobain deosn't sound exactly like Axl's mid-range stuff.  Axl blows Cobain out of the water just by pure RANGE.

Anthony Keidis?  You have to be kidding.  How can you list Anthony Keidis above Axl Rose, vocally?  I love the Chilli Peppers but that's not even funny.

You have no knowledge of music or talent or skill obviously.  There's MAYBE a hundred people on earth with Axl Rose's vocal range, no more than that and a hundred is stretching it quite a bit.  The man has an 8 octave throat, that's unheard of.  Don't tell me he's not talented, even if you don't like his style.

I'm a singer, I know who is and is not talented.  And Axl Rose has a far wider vocal range than Freddie Mercury, not to mention Axl doesn't EVER sing falsetto whereas Mercury did frequently.  Axl doesn't need to.  I love Freddie but even he cannot measure up with Axl's range.

Fact: Axl Rose has an 8 octave singing voice.

Fact: Kurt Cobain sings songs in a 2 octave range

Fact: 99% of singers do not have a 8 octave singing voice.

Fact: With-out the range Axl has, many songs would suck.

Axl Rose is talented, I believe it would be hard to gain popularity with a bad singer (for rock music).  When Axl sings, you know it is him.  With Nu-Metal, Rap-Metal, Punk, Pop, Country, and other crap I couldn't tell the difference between one singer or another.

PS-The only good thing Kurt did was dieing.

Fact: Axl Rose has an 8 octave singing voice.

Fact: Kurt Cobain sings songs in a 2 octave range

Fact: 99% of singers do not have a 8 octave singing voice.

Fact: With-out the range Axl has, many songs would suck.

Axl Rose is talented, I believe it would be hard to gain popularity with a bad singer (for rock music).  When Axl sings, you know it is him.  With Nu-Metal, Rap-Metal, Punk, Pop, Country, and other crap I couldn't tell the difference between one singer or another.

PS-The only good thing Kurt did was dieing.

Let's not mark dead people but where in the hell did you got that octave thing? is those really facts 'cuz I don't know nothing about that s h i t? BUT IT SOUNDS VERY VERY GOOD!!!!

AXL ROCK!!!!  ::)

Listen everybody his voice in The Blues in Rock In Rio III. "What this means to me...more than i know you believe" gives me a chill

Freddie is not a standart for me. Yhere are many singers with the voice. But Axl is not one of them.

Maube, Antiny Kiddis or David Lee Roth or Jim Heffman or  anybosy else...

And what about three chord songs... I don't know - listen Paradise City, Knocking on heaven's door, 14 years, Get in the ring, yesterdays, Used to love her, One in a million and many many more...

You are absolutely a fucking moron. Not to mention you can't put more than 3 words together. Axl is the greatest frontman (sorry,Plant/Tyler/Mercury/Jagger) rock has ever known, and he has a great,distinctive voice. Go scratch your ass. Opinions, in your case, are like assholes.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D