Check out It's So Easy.............

Carne_asaDA

go to www.slashonline.com  on the left side of the homepage are a bunch of Camp Freddy performances you can watch...check them all out but be sure to watch It's So Easy which is at the top....when you click on a song, the image will come up in the bottom left of the page...double click on the image and it will maximize to full page size....and turn the volume up...the singers in these performances are immaterial...Navarro and Morrison are cool to check out...BUT KEEP YOUR EYES ON DUFF AND SLASH DURING IT'S SO EASY...NOW THAT'S WHAT THE FUCK I'M TALKING ABOUT....IT'S ABOUT TO GET REAL EXCITING...THESE GUYS AREN'T PLAYING AROUND.....

The frontman was obviously the weakest link in this vid.

Even the cameraman seemed to think that! I mean, I don't think I've ever seen a vid where the guitarists get far more attention that the lead singer.  :D ;D  But in this vid, the camera was focused on Slash and Duff for virtually the entire song -- with the lead singer getting only an occasional shot. lol.

Makes me sad to see this though. The Gunners looked great. Wish the old band could reunite.  :-/