ROUND 2 DRAW! (GNR SONG COMPETITION)

gnrlies

Definitely a few surprises in that round Gnrlies.

I was shocked to see "Coma" and  "Paradise City" eliminated.  :o  I think "coma" is my all-time favorite GNR song!

And I was disappointed to see "Dead Horse," "Mr Brownstone," "Bad Obsession" and "Perfect Crime" cut -- but they were difficult match-ups.  

Most of songs I voted got their asses to next round.

About Paradise city... I'm not surprised that it was eliminated cause Breakdown is hell of a song. And Coma was also eliminated cause most of us loves Nightrain... but both (Coma and Paradise city) are ass kickin' songs (especially Coma) but those just had so tough songs to beat.

my english sucks :'(

Most of songs I voted got their asses to next round.

About Paradise city... I'm not surprised that it was eliminated cause Breakdown is hell of a song. And Coma was also eliminated cause most of us loves Nightrain... but both (Coma and Paradise city) are ass kickin' songs (especially Coma) but those just had so tough songs to beat.

my english sucks :'(

Sounds good enough to me bro! :)

Bad setup!!

How could Used To Love Her and Think About You go through on behalf of Paradise City and Coma?

Yea well, November Rain is surely the champ anyway.

Will there be a Bronze Final?

Peace ;)

well you see sure, paradise city would of beaten both i used to love her and think about you, but they failed to beat their respective matchups which means that those songs cant be better than the ones that beat them, and hence cannot be the best GNR song. And each match up was randomly chosen. The best analogy i can think of is a tennis tournament.

In the first round, a player ranked number 10 might get knocked out becuase he/she got matched up with a top 5 player in the first round, whereas a top 20 player made it into the secoind round because they got paired off with a top 30 player instead.

But ultimately the top 20 player isn't going to win the tournament either way because they will get knocked out later.

... And each match up was randomly chosen. The best analogy i can think of is a tennis tournament.

In the first round, a player ranked number 10 might get knocked out becuase he/she got matched up with a top 5 player in the first round, whereas a top 20 player made it into the secoind round because they got paired off with a top 30 player instead.

But ultimately the top 20 player isn't going to win the tournament either way because they will get knocked out later.

Actually the tennis analogy isn't quite right Gnrlies.  ;)

In tennis, players are seeded so that the number one ranked player will never play the number two or the number 5 player in the first couple of rounds. That's why they have seedings. But I guess it would have been hard to seed GNR songs to ensure the top ones made it into the quarter-finals or semi-finals.