To Mr. Vidal: Are you Axl Rose?!?!?!?!

Ken

Yeah right. If some of you guys really believe this, then you're either extremely naive or absolutely desperate to see or hear anything from Axl. ::)

This guy (Macho_Vidal) obviously read the same post about Axl's alias -- that's why he picked that screen name. I  mean, do you really think Axl would hop onto a forum using a name this is easily recognized, or that Axl (the perfectionist) would have so many spelling errors?  Wake up.

Actually, our new friend sounds amazingly similar to someone who used to post here..  G-Face .. are you around?

Posted by: Buckethead Superstar Posted on: Today at 11:27am here i aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam, and ur rocket queen oh yeah (sorry couldnt resist!)

i've got one better

here i aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammm rock u like a hurricane

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D just kidding but it is a cool song

You never know who may be watching.  Now do you?

This is true.

If you check out the bottom of the screen, there are usually far more lurkers - uh, I mean guests  ;) - than there are members.

btw, welcome BlackSwitchblade.

Glad you could join us.  :)

OK guys, this is NO joke, I AM Axl, or let's better say: I WAS! I read a lot of your posts the last few hours, some of you are far more intelligent than I thought. But like I once said in Rio: "the internet seems like a big gabage can to me". I still believe that, so I am going to leave you now. Maybe I drop in some time later, just watch me! I would especially like to thank you guys who had a welcome left for me when I joined the board, like Ken for example (nice talkin' to you, man!) I know some of you will not believe this and call me a dumba*s after this post, whatever... Anyway, I hope to see you in one of my concerts the next time! Because we WILL be tourung again, watch us!

In love for my fans, Axl.  :-*

OK guys, this is NO joke, I AM Axl, or let's better say: I WAS! I read a lot of your posts the last few hours, some of you are far more intelligent than I thought. But like I once said in Rio: "the internet seems like a big gabage can to me". I still believe that, so I am going to leave you now. Maybe I drop in some time later, just watch me! I would especially like to thank you guys who had a welcome left for me when I joined the board, like Ken for example (nice talkin' to you, man!) I know some of you will not believe this and call me a dumba*s after this post, whatever... Anyway, I hope to see you in one of my concerts the next time! Because we WILL be tourung again, watch us!

In love for my fans, Axl.  :-*

:o :o :o :o :o :o Wow! If that guy really was Axl, he mentioned my nickname!!! and he even said "nice talking to you!" Wow!! :o

I mean, common, if you were in the showbiz, would not ya like to know what peolpe think of you and your work sometimes? Mach_Vidal could have been Axl....

When some people don't get news for a while, they turn to drugs. ;D

Good one Da.  :D ;D

I found it particularly funny that Mr. Vidal even knew about the language censoring device at this site (which isn't at other forums). Did you all notice that he knew how to bypass the device using asterisks when he used the term "dumba*s?"  Interesting ... for someone who's supposedly never posted here before.  I mean, normally people don't even know about the censoring device until they start posting here -- and even then, it takes some time to figure out how to bypass it.

Guess Mr. Vidal is psychic -- as well as delusional.  ;D