Little Help.....

Hello

Some of you might know that I've only been playing guitar a few months but It would help me if any one you could give me some tips on how to play this.

|-15^12--12-15^12-14^12--12-15^12-14

|------12--------------12--------------12---|

Its the beginning of the ending of the Fade To Black solo. The real problem is at the 12th fret. How would I play that without barreing my finger accross the 12th fret and having the whole thing sound like ass since eah note should be played separately?

Thank you for your time.

Its the beginning of the ending of the Fade To Black solo. The real problem is at the 12th fret. How would I play that without barreing my finger accross the 12th fret and having the whole thing sound like ass since eah note should be played separately?

You do realise since your only playing the bottom to strings, you don't to barre thw whole 12 fret. Just the strings your playing ;)

Which solo in Fade to Black? The intro solo, between the 1st and 2nd verses, or the end solo?

Kirks outro solo. I can play the whole song up to that bit with the fast arpeggios (sp).

I know i only have to barre accross the bottom two strings but if i do that then it rings out the bottom string while i'm playing the second bottom string. I hope somebody understands what i'm on about.

Edited by Fizz