Who would you induct into the Rock and Roll HOF?

Axlized

If you had the choice of who would be inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame next year who would you pick? (Keep in mind that a band is only eligible once their 1st album has been out 25 years)

I'd pick:

Black Sabbath

The Sex Pistols

The Commodores

Cat Stevens

Steve Miller Band

John Denver

Just because I'd love to see the original Commodores and the original Sex Pistols back together again. Also I want to see Cat Stevens play Peace Train :)

Edited by Axlized

KISS in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame?

:unsure:

:vomit: I hope I NEVER see the day!

In my very honest opinion, just about everyone that deserves it has gotten in. Bob Dylan, Creedence Clearwater Revival, John Lennon, Ray Charles, The Eagles, Crosy Stills & Nash...

A couple that definately don't deserve it have also gotten in. Most of you would disagree with me:

U2

Aerosmith

Springsteen

McCartney (Beatles, yes. Lennon, yes. Him? No)

Roy Orbison

:unsure:

:vomit: I hope I NEVER see the day!

In my very honest opinion, just about everyone that deserves it has gotten in. Bob Dylan, Creedence Clearwater Revival, John Lennon, Ray Charles, The Eagles, Crosy Stills & Nash...

A couple that definately don't deserve it have also gotten in. Most of you would disagree with me:

U2

Aerosmith

Springsteen

McCartney (Beatles, yes. Lennon, yes. Him? No)

Roy Orbison

Roy Orbison doesn't deserve to be in the RNRHOF? Are you fucking crazy? What in the fuck are you smoking?

Well like it or not, but KISS have brought a lot to RnR! They took the SHOW to another level and somewhere in between they have made some good songs too. 75+ million albums sold worldwide eventhough they are mostly known for their live shows.

And Kiss have the most gold albums in the US. And I really think that they would deserve a place there.