Madagascar VS Don't Cry

Ken

Wow... this actually is a good comparison.  I really like the way Madagascar is played.  At the same time, I always loved the two versions of Don't Cry.

Honestly, I say a draw.  Hard to believe but they both are excellent.

Also, The Blues is a great song too.  I really can't wait to hear the rest of the Chinese Democracy album.

if mad at nascar was teh song partially played at the mtv music award than put my vote this one cos the keyboard instrumentations on that performance were moving.....

"axl used to luv slash but he had 2 kill him..axl knew he'd miss him so he had to keep HIM..he's buried right in his hollywood mansion backyaaarddd OH OH OH WOW YEAH......TAKE IT 4 WHAT IT IS... axl used 2 luv slash but he had 2 kill him.......slash bitched so much he drove axl nuts and now axl's happier W/ BUCKETHEAD....HEAD HEAD...."

NEW  GNR 4 LIFE!!!

2-SWEET!!

again, i dont mean to be an arsehole, but i want to mention that i am actually having a competition happening with this, and im not just posting these messages to compare songs...

Im actually recording the results and its gonna be like a knockout competition..

I even have the whole draw worked out, so please could you let me do it???

I am going for Madagascar.. It seems to be more of a song.. Don`t Cry for me is great song but it`s not something amazing, it`s a nearly a pop-song while Madagascar has more debth and an original construction.. and great lyrics..