For all you double talkin jive assholes

jrm347

Hey, if Axl is a washed up piece of shit, then why, more than ten years after the Illusions, is he still being talked about and every move being watched?  Axl Rose does what he wants, when he wants, and I love him for it.  And if you people who think he is a has been, why are you posting new messages daily on a GNR forum.  You obviously care what he does and you love it.  And by the way, I was at the cleveland show and it rocked.  I also was at the philly spectacle, and if it had to happen, i'm glad it was sorry ass philadelphia.  I can't wait for the Chinese democracy album, so fuck you Axl haters.

nobody on here thinks hes a has been you idiot. people have only said that he brought this shít on himself, getting his tour pulled etc... getting dorpped by promoters. i love axl and his music, old and new. all ive ever said is that he isnt a god, and he cant expect to get away with what he's doing.

nobody on here thinks hes a has been you idiot. people have only said that he brought this shít on himself, getting his tour pulled etc... getting dorpped by promoters. i love axl and his music, old and new. all ive ever said is that he isnt a god, and he cant expect to get away with what he's doing.

thats right...

Cos at the end of the day we wouldn't be posting on here if we strill didn't love him!

haha

Hey, if Axl is a washed up piece of shit, then why, more than ten years after the Illusions, is he still being talked about and every move being watched?  Axl Rose does what he wants, when he wants, and I love him for it.  And if you people who think he is a has been, why are you posting new messages daily on a GNR forum.  You obviously care what he does and you love it.  And by the way, I was at the cleveland show and it rocked.  I also was at the philly spectacle, and if it had to happen, i'm glad it was sorry ass philadelphia.  I can't wait for the Chinese democracy album, so fuck you Axl haters.

Did you find any Axl haters yet?

Axl has changed my life in so many ways that I'm a different person after I listened to his words and watched him perform. I dont know who this guy is making a post like this, I think he's just trying to start contraversy in a pathetic way so he can be "cool". If you want to start some S H I T maybe you should follow the master, ME! Right GNR Lies