Freedom Call

Guest Riie

Never even heard of them. Do you have any stuff you could post please?

no sorry i only have them on cd.. but i could look around and see if i find something

• 7 months later...
They fucking rule, i got all their stuff.

A real "be happy/feel good power metal" band IMO.

Crystal Empire is their best album..... rock3

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah i know!

Got all their stuff as well!

I think Eternity or The circle of life is the best ones..

Riie you like all the best fucking bands dude  rock3  I love Freedom Call!!!  :heart:

I love the vocalists vocals, they are so unique the way he has that twang when he reaches a top note its really nice. They are awesome live as well  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hell yeah i do!! :D

Yeah he's got really good voice..

Ive missed them 2 times now!! :devil:

Once when they played with Edguy and once this year when they played a festival near me.. but i didnt have any money..

But their live album is ace! only thing i dont like is that they talk german between the songs..

Edited by Riiie

Once when they played with Edguy and once this year when they played a festival near me.. but i didnt have any money..

But their live album is ace! only thing i dont like is that they talk german between the songs..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeh the German talking is a bit annoying. He sounds so beautiful when he sings, then he talks and its like meh. :P Rammstein or something :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeh the German talking is a bit annoying. He sounds so beautiful when he sings, then he talks and its like meh. :P Rammstein or something :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hehe, yeah. But have you heard Tobias Sammet speak in german?! He sounds like a school girl!! :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hehe, yeah. But have you heard Tobias Sammet speak in german?! He sounds like a school girl!! :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No I haven't! lol yeat again....BEAUTIFUL voice. I have come to the conclusion that Germans are the best singers.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No I haven't! lol yeat again....BEAUTIFUL voice. I have come to the conclusion that Germans are the best singers.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hell yeah they do!!

Got people like Kiske, Sammet, Chris Bay, Deris, Hansen, Hansi Kursch.. And probely alot of other gods!!