Tommy Stinson headed to Metallica

teddibiase

NY Post  December 13, 2002

(AP) - Guns N Roses replacement bassist Tommy Stinson, best known for his stint with Paul Westerberg in the Replacements, has left guns n roses to join Metallica.

Metallica has been looking for a bass player since Jason Newstead left the band for personal reasons last year.

Said Stinson, "I thought GNR was going to be something big, I really believed in Axl's vision. However, things changed and it all seemed to fall apart. Metallica is a great band and I hope to be a part of it for a long time..."

Guns N Roses Tour was cancelled earlier this week after Axl Rose did not show up for the concert in Philadelphia.

A spokesperson for Guns N Roses confirmed Stinson was gone, but refused other comment.

I put that shit up because people like you scower this message boards all day because it is your life.. you are a fuckin loser.. you and the penguin fucker probably sit at home and play D and D online and braid each others mullets... Why do I KNOW you are a fuckin loser with no life.... because you did this: ":)"  that is the signature of a computer star who jerks off to Bill Gates'Bikini Calender at home all day...

I am a TAX LAWYER.. i make sure corporate transactions are run through the best special purpose vehicles to maximize profit.. I work on asset securitizations, trust debentures and other things... things that a no-good welfare computer star like you would have no hope of ever understanding..

So while you sit at home and jerk off because you caught me not using a comma on some fuckin discussion board for a rock band... i am making real money and fucking REAL girls.. not the internet fatasses who say they are models that you "chat" with...

you joke

uote author=madison link=board=news;num=1039824366;start=0#2 date=12/13/02 at 12:32:09]There is no link.

Hey Teddi .. if you're going to attempt to make up a story, at least use proper grammar and syntax. That story wouldn't have made it past the first set of editors.  ::)

Starved for attention are you?

... I am a TAX LAWYER.. i make sure corporate transactions are run through the best special purpose vehicles to maximize profit.. I work on asset securitizations, trust debentures and other things... things that a no-good welfare computer star like you would have no hope of ever understanding..

Since you're the one pathetically making up stories to post here, I can only assume you're an out-of-work or "freelance" tax lawyer with WAY too much time on your hands.  What's the matter -- did you work for Arthur Andersen?  Or maybe you did work for Enron?   ;) (I added the winking smiley -- because I know how much you like it).

Asset securitizations?  Oh really?  Which companies?

And by "best special purpose vehicles" -- does this mean you set up higher-yielding -- riskier -- financial structures to help companies finance deals? You encourage clients to keep the B-pieces on ABS?

.. So while you sit at home and jerk off because you caught me not using a comma on some fuckin discussion board for a rock band... i am making real money and fucking REAL girls.. not the internet fatasses who say they are models that you "chat" with...

Hon, I'm not the one writing fairy tales here. You are.

I think that speaks for itself.

to the cougar slut,

What I do for my clients is assist them in getting the most return by avoiding certain tax and corporate statute requirements. I could not give a flying fuck what the company does. My job is to help them make money. I am not a priest... What they do, that is their business, I am a hired gun. Just like when I used to do criminal work, I have a job to do... A guy raped a dog, I dont give a fuck, I have to find a way to try to minimize his penalty/have him walk.. If that means that I got some guy off under a defense of automatism or NCRMD, so be it... you might not like it, but someone needs to do it.

I dont judge you for spending your entire life on a GNR discussion board..  i dont judge you for sitting at home on your hemorrhoids doing this while your husband/brother is out "bringing home the paycheque" pumpin gas into my Lincoln Navigator..

SO dont judge me for what I do...

I came on here a few days ago to see what the hell was going on... my LA concert got canned.... what did I find.. I found people like you discussing the most ridiculous things... Axl in a gay gym, Axl here, Axl there... it is pathetic... I love GUnners more than anything, but seeing that made me embarassed to be a fan.. So i thought I would drop a few ridiculous things here too and see waht the reaction is.. by the fire in your replies, I can tell that this GNR room is more than a passtime for you... it is your life... (and what a sad, sad life you must have...)

Jordan Reynolds, BA (Hon), LLB, LLM

Since you're the one pathetically making up stories to post here, I can only assume you're an out-of-work or "freelance" tax lawyer with WAY too much time on your hands.  What's the matter -- did you work for Arthur Andersen?  Or maybe you did work for Enron?   ;) (I added the winking smiley -- because I know how much you like it).

Asset securitizations?  Oh really?  Which companies?

And by "best special purpose vehicles" -- does this mean you set up higher-yielding -- riskier -- financial structures to help companies finance deals? You encourage clients to keep the B-pieces on ABS?

Hon, I'm not the one writing fairy tales here. You are.

I think that speaks for itself.

(AP) - Guns N Roses replacement bassist Tommy Stinson, best known for his stint with Paul Westerberg in the Replacements, has left guns n roses to join Metallica.

Metallica has been looking for a bass player since Jason Newstead left the band for personal reasons last year.

Said Stinson, "I thought GNR was going to be something big, I really believed in Axl's vision. However, things changed and it all seemed to fall apart. Metallica is a great band and I hope to be a part of it for a long time..."

Guns N Roses Tour was cancelled earlier this week after Axl Rose did not show up for the concert in Philadelphia.

A spokesperson for Guns N Roses confirmed Stinson was gone, but refused other comment.

some times......................................I have to go PoO pOo.   :-/ :-[    

to the cougar slut,

What I do for my clients is assist them in getting the most return by avoiding certain tax and corporate statute requirements. I could not give a flying fuck what the company does. My job is to help them make money....

How can you give a company tax advice without knowing and understanding a client's business, goals and -- most importantly -- balance sheet?

Hmm... sounds like a lawyer from Arthur Andersen. (One who pretends he's just doing his job and turns a blind eye to the creative and sometimes illegal practices at a company).  As we saw with Arthur Andersen and Enron, that's not the best way to do business.

.. i dont judge you for sitting at home on your hemorrhoids doing this while your husband/brother is out "bringing home the paycheque" pumpin gas into my Lincoln Navigator..

As Axl would say -- au contraire mon frere.  ;)

I don't rely on anyone else for money.

.. SO dont judge me for what I do...

I wasn't judging hon. I was just giving your little fairy tale story a critique so that others would not be fooled by it. It was you who started the personal attacks.

.. I came on here a few days ago to see what the hell was going on... my LA concert got canned.... what did I find.. I found people like you discussing the most ridiculous things... Axl in a gay gym, Axl here, Axl there... it is pathetic... I love GUnners more than anything, but seeing that made me embarassed to be a fan..

Oh, and so you thought you'd make up a few ridiculous rumors instead! Yeah that makes sense.   :P

lol, i love how he stereo types me because what i do for a living.  He is obviously a racist. Probably represents the KKK.  D&D? I don't even know what that is.  As far as computers go, I go to work, I make sure our customers websites are up, I surf the net on my free time. And I come here to talk with other fans, and get news.. but people like you ruin these boards.  You are now an offical member of the mullet musketeers.  I am not the comic book guy from the simpsons.. that seems to fit you, a fat tax guy who reps the KKK.    ::)

I put that shit up because people like you scower this message boards all day because it is your life.. you are a fuckin loser.. you and the penguin fucker probably sit at home and play D and D online and braid each others mullets... Why do I KNOW you are a fuckin loser with no life.... because you did this: ":)"  that is the signature of a computer star who jerks off to Bill Gates'Bikini Calender at home all day...

Does anyone honestly care how much money the Million Dollar Man makes?  I am a teacher, and am  veryhappy making $38,000 a year, because I do something I like.  Honestly, a lawyer who can't put his words into writing once without making some type of error must not be a very good one.  Perhaps you leave such mundane things as knowing that it's a pastime, not a passtime to your secretary, who you no doubt look down upon, because she doesn't drive a Lincoln Navigator.  What a jerk!!

I am a TAX LAWYER.. i make sure corporate transactions are run through the best special purpose vehicles to maximize profit.. I work on asset securitizations, trust debentures and other things... things that a no-good welfare computer star like you would have no hope of ever understanding..

So while you sit at home and jerk off because you caught me not using a comma on some fuckin discussion board for a rock band... i am making real money and fucking REAL girls.. not the internet fatasses who say they are models that you "chat" with...

you joke

uote author=madison link=board=news;num=1039824366;start=0#2 date=12/13/02 at 12:32:09]There is no link.

Hey Teddi .. if you're going to attempt to make up a story, at least use proper grammar and syntax. That story wouldn't have made it past the first set of editors.  ::)

Starved for attention are you?

that's a fuckin lie metallica already has a new bass player

i dont exactly know his name but you can check it out in metallica.com

but if stinsons gets in metallica he'd be the most lucky man on earth cos to be in 2 of the best rock n roll bands in the world like metallica and gnr what else does he want? to be in ozzy's band?

I started a crusade against this poor child a few days ago, when he posted ANOTHER false story about Axl and Slash, and I am glad he has shown his ignorance once again by posting another bogus story. He is one warped individual to post that kind of refuse, a deviant in the highest sense who receives sexual satisfaction from internet head games to the point of ejaculation! This man has the makings of a child molester of young boys or serial rapist. When you read this tedd, know that the lord will forgive you for your sins if you begin a more wholesome life and cease with your pedophilic homosexual fantasies. :-[

Topic Summary  

Posted by: teddibiase Posted on: Dec 13th, 2002, 12:06pm

A spokesperson for Guns N Roses confirmed Stinson was gone, but refused other comment

STOP making up F*ckin news ya F*kin loser , your the bum who apparently wants attention , why don't ya go get off on your clients instead of posting bullshit news to people who actually have things they enjoy besides degrading others you d*am elitist .  >:(

Peace GnR Nation  8)