MY MICHELLE VS THE GARDEN

madagascar

i think that when my michelle is used for the intro on the use your illusion in tokyo tapes.. (i forget which one) but thats what really pulled me into that song and said (this intro is maad! - of course at that time i was only about 6 so yeah, i dont know how much of it was just the initial attractiopn to the interesting sounds made, but i still loved it)

i think that when my michelle is used for the intro on the use your illusion in tokyo tapes.. (i forget which one) but thats what really pulled me into that song and said (this intro is maad! - of course at that time i was only about 6 so yeah, i dont know how much of it was just the initial attractiopn to the interesting sounds made, but i still loved it)

dude i dunno how many people have mentioned that statement right there in reference to the toyko tapes illusion one it fits perfectly.  this song also has a lot of history to it so many legends and rock folklore about old school gnr have abounded from this song.

NEW GNR 4 LIFE!!

2-SWEET!!

This is an interesting debate.  I think both songs have their strongpoints.

The Garden is a very underrated track.  It's really a good listen.

My Michelle is of course from the Appetite album.  

They are played differently.  I think someone said it best.  It depends on what you're in the mood for.

One of my personal faves is "Don't Cry."  Has anyone ever heard the two different versions?

I'm sure most have.  Both are excellent :D.