Axl in Psych Hospital

timdogvegas

Actually there as an article in some Chicago newspaper days back that said he was on the verge of checking himself into some kind of psychiactric hospital...maybe this will get him back on track mentally and will get him to release that album and tour without cancellations or a psychiatrist to coax him to on stage or whatever you people have been saying.  Just hope he's ok.  

The singer himself has openly admitted he's battling inner demons. ''I managed to get enough of myself together to do this,'' the New York Post quotes Rose as telling a Madison Square Garden concert crowd last week.

Can anyone who was at MSG confirm that he said this??

He has said that at a few different concerts

"I guess you could call this a reunion tour"

"...because i finally got enough peices of myself together to do this"

I don't think it means much.  It was just one of his recent jokes.  Hopefully he is ok wherever he is though.

The singer himself has openly admitted he's battling inner demons. ''I managed to get enough of myself together to do this,'' the New York Post quotes Rose as telling a Madison Square Garden concert crowd last week.

Can anyone who was at MSG confirm that he said this??

Yes he did say that. But it was a joke. People are reading WAY too much into it.

He said he considered this "a reunion tour" because he'd managed to get enough of himself together. I took it as a joke -- and a way to take a shot at those who didn't consider the new band to be GNR.

That's actually good news if it's true, I hope he did check into a psych hospital.  I'I love the guy (in a rugged, pletonic kind of way of course), but he's got to have some kind mental problems to do the things he does.  Maybe this will be the best thing for him and he will come out of it a better person.

Axl is setting himself up to be a rock legend ( if he isn't already ) . All this stuff he does will still have people talking bout him in 10 years,20years, etc........ kinda like morrison. and now if he has checked into a psych ward, it just adds to the legend.

he wouldn't be the first to check himself into one ( alice cooper did the same thing years ago ).

hopefully ( if it's even true ), he'll get his sh*t together. just like Slash and the other guys have said in recent interviews, Axl is a f*cking genius when his heads on straight.