Axl's looks

gnrafd87

While we're all eagerly anticipating more news on whats going on with all of this tour controversy, I thought I would shift the tides a bit and talk about Axl's looks, which have obviously been discussed before.  

To be honest, I think he looks great.  I could do without the braids though because they have really altered his original image.  There's nothing really wrong with them, but I wanna see Axl back with his straight hair.  For those of you who say he looks so much different now, its probably cuz of the braids more than anything else.   If you watched RIR3 he looks a lot like he did in the "Paradise City" video with the small exception of his weight (which looks more like muscle than fat).  He has amazing white and youthful looking skin which may have been the result of laser resurfacing (not surgery) or perhaps not.  All in all, he looks really healthy and I hope he finds it in his heart to make a huge comeback in the near future.

Peace out

axls hot! lol  :-*

he has been working out latley n under thos jerseys he has regained his 6pack lol

my friends mother whos a huge gnr fan (shes so in love wiht axl) was a hairdresser back in the 80s n she thinks the reason for the braid is to add hair attachments with out making it noticeable, mayb his hair is thinning? cuz he never really had thinck hair to begin with right? n couldnt make that many braids with his old hair or am i confused? lol   cuz have u seen slash lately? i cant look at his head if he doesnt have his hat on, i cant look at those bald spots lol

well either way i think he looks great so bad hes not younger, or im not older...  (thats brings me to something else, btu i duno if i should start it... i feel bad that axl never got to experience what its like to b a father... n a husband.. well a husband for a long time lol)

I wasn't aware of slash's baldness, is this really true?  Anyway, Axl's hair was never that thick but it looked the same as it always had in RIR3.  The braids and extentions will only put more pressure and weight on his head so i hope he doesnt feel pain up there.  

How old are you anyway silverrose?  Age doesn't make too much of a difference these days, maybe you can get a backstage pass next time Axl goes on tour and get with him.  The guys only 40 years old (still pretty young, look at Steven Tyler and Mick Jagger for God sakes) and in peak condition.  He really needs someone special to look out for him these days. ;)

yea that would b nice but umm... im 17.... lol 23 year difference... not as bad as my friend whos 14 n is in love with him... im young enough to b his daughter, but hey old guys get with young girls lolol, is this a little disgusting?...

i agree that he needs soem1 to look out for him i hope fe fids some1

n yea the slash thing is true ive seen him a couple times recently on tv,..hes lost a good amount of hair

I never knew Axl had such a wide young female fan base.  At the Toronto concert I swear I saw some really young female teens who were going crazy for him and 50-year-old women doing the same.  

Do you think Axl had any flings during this tour or did he change his ways since the late-80s and early-90s.  On another note I found it hilarious when I showed a picture of Axl in the 80s to a friend of mine and his first response was "she's hot" (not knowing it was a guy).  It was a picture where he had the poofy hair and makeup.  

well i think the biggest difference in his face....

I remember seeing him in the NBA interview from 1999 was it??

Well anyway, i thought, surely this is not axl!

But it was...

I reckon he looked much better when he was younger, but then who doesn't look better wqhen theyre younger!

At Rio I think it was more because he had cut his hair off and was growing it back as well as the fringe.  Coz for you 17 year olds that were babies when GNR first strated, Axl had layered short fringe once.   Also it was because of facelifts. Not that I care about that, go for it Axl.

Hahaha Jeeez nathan... We have seen Videos and pics of Axl b4 LOL!  ;D

axl was sooo hot when he was younger! i think the bad boy image helped alot with that... lol

he might have had flings im sure the other guys in the band did, theyre alot younger, n hey finck isnt that bad lookin, at the msg show he wasnt wearing makeup, n stuff n he sorta looks like ewan mcgregor lol

well whatever hes doin i hope hes having fun

yea his stomach isnt that great in that pic

look at his stomach in this one... lol

Axl_031.jpg

.. i was gonna comment about something in the pic, but i wont... lol

ahh wel,...   hes a nice size...

That isn't the greatest pic.  Anyway, I think hes lost a lot of weight since then cuz he looked pretty thin in Toronto.  Hey silverrose, you should download some videos of rock in rio 3.  He looks great there.  As far as facelifts go, I think people are just jumping to conclusions.  It's just cuz his skin is very clean and white and his eyebrows have faded (maybe dyed).  

On another note "The Blues" in Rio is probably the most amazing performance of a song I've ever seen of any band.   It's perfect studio quality.  I strongly recommend that you download it NOW!

Peace

I don't care if this picture is meant to ridicule Axl I think he looks good. Anyway, I've seen very view Irish/? people who don't have trouble with their weight. It  really s ucks that the concert is cancelled in San Diego we were originally willing to go to Vegas to see him.

I think a lot of people are confused in their wording of 'fat'.  Axl is noticeably bigger than he was in the past because he was really thin back then.  He is pretty normal now and it's just ludicrous to refer to his physique that way.  He is in great shape and all that running around during concerts just proves how healthy he is.  There is no other showman today who can put on a show like Axl can and everyone knows it.  Fat people can't do things like that.  

Peace

Hi Folks,

New to the board, so Hi!

I'm surprised you guys havent heard that Axl has has hair plugs.  I've seen quite  a few jabs about it.  Think about it: if you had millions who think you are out of the game and can't make a comeback  cuz you're too old, wouldn't you get hairplugs to look young?

Also,  the radio statio in my area had a dj saying Howard Stern was ragging on Axls hair plugs, saying they looked horrible.

Also, Axl has had major Botox reatments to his face, hence the wrinkle free face even when screaming.  That's been reported even more widely than the hair plugs.

Later!

Rob