The Slash Project...

nightrain44

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, some people seem to be fully into this band for one reason....

They want new music....

What i am saying, is that if you can gain new music from other sources, and you dont need to rely on this band for new msuic, then you can appreciate the new band for exactly what it is, a band with axl rose in it....

But for those who drop all ties with the old band becuase they want to "move on" etc, they actually rely on the new band for new music... That in turn disrespects the old members, and the legacy of GNR, and is just plain sh*t.

If you do however have a stock of new music due to listening to newe bands, or whatever, then there is no need to "move on" or "get out of the 80's" as some people in here might say to people who appreciate the old band. So then these fans with new music, can appreciate the old band and respect the legacy of GNR, while listening to axl's solo project (i.e. new gnr) in much the same way as someone would be a fan of snakepit, or loaded, or izzy's solo stuff.  

Ok, some people seem to be fully into this band for one reason....

They want new music....

What i am saying, is that if you can gain new music from other sources, and you dont need to rely on this band for new msuic, then you can appreciate the new band for exactly what it is, a band with axl rose in it....

But for those who drop all ties with the old band becuase they want to "move on" etc, they actually rely on the new band for new music... That in turn disrespects the old members, and the legacy of GNR, and is just plain sh*t.

If you do however have a stock of new music due to listening to newe bands, or whatever, then there is no need to "move on" or "get out of the 80's" as some people in here might say to people who appreciate the old band. So then these fans with new music, can appreciate the old band and respect the legacy of GNR, while listening to axl's solo project (i.e. new gnr) in much the same way as someone would be a fan of snakepit, or loaded, or izzy's solo stuff.  

I like all kinds of music.  G & R is my favorite of all time.  

Funny thing is that I liked Slash, when he was with G & R.  I don't think he has a chance on his own.  He must not have a forum or you would be there.  

I like all kinds of music.  G & R is my favorite of all time.  

Funny thing is that I liked Slash, when he was with G & R.  I don't think he has a chance on his own.  He must not have a forum or you would be there.  

well actually there is a slash forum, but i dont see any correlation to what i just said, and being a slash fan....