To Mr. Rose

hemster

Im not dumb.  I know he will never read this, despite of of the "real" Axls that post here.  (get a freaking life people and quit acting like your somebody you never will be.)  Anyway, quick vent...I have supported you for 13+ years.  You have always been my favoright band and a GHod of a lyricist.  Even when the band broke up, I told every body "Axl is GnR, you can replace any guitarist (although Slash is awesome) but the singer/writer is the band.  I told everybody how pumped up I was to finally be able to see you.  The all looked at me and said "Guns n Roses?  They are still around...who cares?"  I defended everything you have done.  I defended Vancover but I was unable to fool myself with Philly.  Now I have lost so much repect for you.  You let down a lot of people and very die-hard fans.  The damn show here is West Palm was to be on my birthday.  (Greatest gift possible, right?)  My wife spent all kinds of money for 3rd row seats for me.  (Great girl)  I was counting down the days.  Then your problems got in the way.  I hope you get your shit straitened out man.,  You lost a lot of fans this week (and a shit loadf of money in tickets and sales if the cd ever comes out).  Now I am kinda embarassed to be such a huge fan.  The thing that embarasses me ythe most is I know without a doubt I will be one of the first in line for the new cd if its ever released and I will once again shell out half my paycheck for great seats.  Just please dont tour until you are ready for the committment.  Youre still a rock and roll ledgend Axl, but you suck big dick man.  Good luck.

Hemster

the bottom line here is that the promoter should have known the way Axl is. They should have expected things like cancelled shows and illness after booking two nights on one night off two nights on in the middled of winter. No human can withstand that kind of schedule let alone a man who sings the highest of high and the lowest of low notes, all while running a two hour marathon. There was no reason to cancel the whole show over two problems, both which were unavoidable. also, what is with the fans of GNR who think just because they don't get their way they must break things and destroy venues. ??? just a side note there, but one could say the fans themselves caused the plug to be pulled. :-/

Im not dumb.  I know he will never read this, despite of of the "real" Axls that post here.  (get a freaking life people and quit acting like your somebody you never will be.)  Anyway, quick vent...I have supported you for 13+ years.  You have always been my favoright band and a GHod of a lyricist.  Even when the band broke up, I told every body "Axl is GnR, you can replace any guitarist (although Slash is awesome) but the singer/writer is the band.  I told everybody how pumped up I was to finally be able to see you.  The all looked at me and said "Guns n Roses?  They are still around...who cares?"  I defended everything you have done.  I defended Vancover but I was unable to fool myself with Philly.  Now I have lost so much repect for you.  You let down a lot of people and very die-hard fans.  The damn show here is West Palm was to be on my birthday.  (Greatest gift possible, right?)  My wife spent all kinds of money for 3rd row seats for me.  (Great girl)  I was counting down the days.  Then your problems got in the way.  I hope you get your shit straitened out man.,  You lost a lot of fans this week (and a shit loadf of money in tickets and sales if the cd ever comes out).  Now I am kinda embarassed to be such a huge fan.  The thing that embarasses me ythe most is I know without a doubt I will be one of the first in line for the new cd if its ever released and I will once again shell out half my paycheck for great seats.  Just please dont tour until you are ready for the committment.  Youre still a rock and roll ledgend Axl, but you suck big dick man.  Good luck.

Hemster

well said...

First of all I don't speak english very well. I have the tickets for the Tampa concert right in front of me and I am very dissapointed. Waiting all these years to finally have the opportunity to go and see GNR. I was too young when they were around. Now that I finally got the tickets and was so close to be there, I see myself sitting here and writing to you. But guess what? I'm listening to Gnr this very moment. Isn't that ironic?

Well, this makes me think that if a new tour comes up I am gonna be one of the first people to be in front of ticketmaster waiting to buy the best seats.

This goes to all true Gnr fans that may be as mad as I am or even worst. Stop talking bull... cuz you all know that you'll be there buying the tickets too.

Axl maybe needs the support of you people. His people.

And I have come all the way from Switzerland to see this band. Besides, Axl hasn't changed, didn't he do this thing 10 years ago

well of course we would all be the first in line to get tix!

But the thing is, axl's nature (asshole) dont change his status as the best singer (to us anyway) ever, and we want to see that regardless of what he has done.....

I mean sure, we bitch and whine about him, but we would all still pay good money to see him, becuase we all love his music.