Torn between anger and loyalty

Estranged24

Hello fellow gunners...I am new here to the forum and I feel like this is a good place to talk about what happened to the GN'R tour.  I had floor seats for MCI Center in DC this Monday so you can imagine how dissapointed I was when I learned the news. Does anyone feel like I do?  At first angry and then questioning loyalty to Axl and GN'R etc?  I mean, based on everything I have read, it seems to me that Clear Channel is the one to blame.  Whether it is because of poor ticket sales or Axl's irratic behavior I am not sure. As a fan for 12 years of GN'R I do feel that it would only make sense that Axl or the GN'R camp should make some kind of a statement about what happened?  I am not even asking for an apology as much as a reason to clear up all the unanswered questions.  For once Axl, how about an answer to the top 10 Questions we as fans have.  Why did the tour end?  Will you tour again and if so with who? Is Chinese Democracy going to see the light of day this millenium?  Can't you and Slash/Duff/Izzy work things out? I guess I am just venting here but it seems as though we as fans have waited and waited and don't have much to show for it. Isn't about time Axl just come out and say, look here is what happened, here is what I am doing now, and the album is coming out on this day...Not spring of 2003 but an actual day.  Those of us who are true fans will still by tickets to see GN'R and will be first in line to buy the new album.  If the music is good, it will speak for itself and the rest of the world will follow. These are just my thoughts...

Hello fellow gunners...I am new here to the forum and I feel like this is a good place to talk about what happened to the GN'R tour.  I had floor seats for MCI Center in DC this Monday so you can imagine how dissapointed I was when I learned the news. Does anyone feel like I do?  At first angry and then questioning loyalty to Axl and GN'R etc?  I mean, based on everything I have read, it seems to me that Clear Channel is the one to blame.  Whether it is because of poor ticket sales or Axl's irratic behavior I am not sure. As a fan for 12 years of GN'R I do feel that it would only make sense that Axl or the GN'R camp should make some kind of a statement about what happened?  I am not even asking for an apology as much as a reason to clear up all the unanswered questions.  For once Axl, how about an answer to the top 10 Questions we as fans have.  Why did the tour end?  Will you tour again and if so with who? Is Chinese Democracy going to see the light of day this millenium?  Can't you and Slash/Duff/Izzy work things out? I guess I am just venting here but it seems as though we as fans have waited and waited and don't have much to show for it. Isn't about time Axl just come out and say, look here is what happened, here is what I am doing now, and the album is coming out on this day...Not spring of 2003 but an actual day.  Those of us who are true fans will still by tickets to see GN'R and will be first in line to buy the new album.  If the music is good, it will speak for itself and the rest of the world will follow. These are just my thoughts...

i feel the same, i am mad but still don't have all the facts, as NO ONE here does...