Morons Believe Axl and Slash in Talks

teddibiase

Wow.. i just wanted to see how many morons were on this site..

all it takes is someone to say one bullshit story, that really makes no logistical sense, and there is about 500 of you that are all over it like a fat guy on a lollipop...

I guess that is why I am a true gunner in the businesss world.. and all you are at home collecting welfare holding your Axl Rose Dolls (cuase your fuckin dumb)..

To those gunners who have an IQ above 3 and saw this as bullshit.. Rock on..

no wonder I cancelled the concerts... (oops. does that give away who i am??)

Actually... He hasn't really "dissed" them that much! Well recently anyway! The only thing ive heard him say is that they were wacked out on drugs alot of the time!

Cept there was the whole.. Not letting slash into the concert thing!

But apart from that there hasnt been much hatred toward the old guys!

Anyway... Yeah this is a dumb thread.... i think it kinda just gets everyone hoping again! Hoping for something lol!

We've waited so fuckn long and now we dont know WTF is going on! Not a good feeling!  :-/

Maybe this is bullshit, but billboard.com is reporting that Axl is in LA and the old boys and him were doing demo tapes this afternoon.

A spokesman for Interscope confirmed, "yes it is true, I dont know how long this will last, but they are all in good spirits..."

You'd think they would first announce whats going on with the old guys and Chinese Democracy  ::)

Why should all you fools get excited when you gave up on a reunion years ago.  You all said it is not possible with the original and said that they left Axl in the lurch and all that crap and now I suppose you will say you are the true fans who always stick by the guns.

I never gave up hope and even if this is not true I still will never give up hope.

Ive supported whatever we had Nathan! I've never been anti - old gnr.... The only thing you have been was anti - new gnr and i think you are trying to make yourself sound top shit just because we were supportin Axl!

Of course im going to Fuckn jump up and down if the old gnr got back together, why the fuck do u think i came to this forum in the first place...

Just because i supported this new band in what they are doing doesn't mean i wouldn't prefer the old... and ive always said that anyway! I've always wished that we could have the old band... But when the future showed nothing of the sort what is the point in beatin down what we have!

Grow up and take the c0ck out of ur ass!

I never gave up hope and even if this is not true I still will never give up hope.

Are you saying that none of us deap down didnt want the old band back!  ::)

I know there are some (i have heard) bagging the old guys and saying fuck them etc etc but i am not one of them! The worst thing ive said is that Slash is Fat lol! He proved that one on the MJ thing!

So don't quote me MoFo

I just get sick of reading that the original GNR cannot reunite,,,,saying it's impossible, and that we should get over it and it's in the past and  all that sh*t.

I admit im prob guilty of that... But fairly so! When each member had been doing solo work!  :-/

Only recently have we even seen some sort of hope! Although i dont wanna get hopes up now lol.... for all we know there could be NOTHING  :'(

Well not true... Slash and gang will def bring SOMETHING out!  :D

This is complete bullshit

but I think something serious has happened to cause the end of the tour.Noone knows for sure what it is yet.

Axl has recorded 3 CD's I don't think he would scrap them just so he can do a reunion.

If they were to reunite in the future it would be good, but chances are very slim, so I wouldn't be counting on it.I'll just support whatever axl decides to do, because the music would be great no matter which band.

Maybe this is bullshit, but billboard.com is reporting that Axl is in LA and the old boys and him were doing demo tapes this afternoon.

A spokesman for Interscope confirmed, "yes it is true, I dont know how long this will last, but they are all in good spirits..."

With years of previous recordings on the shelf unreleased, it would not take the boys too long to put out a new CD... we will just have to see how long this fragile attempt at re-uniting stays together..

I did not find this at Billboard. What is the URL??

Man, its BS.  It is possible it will happen one day (maybe even kinda soon).  Think of the $$$$$ that could be made.  But the old band has has problems with Axl for many years.  He just pulled the same crap he pulled when he was with them.  The biggest mistake they could make is take him back now and risk this happening to them.  The entire band would look like a joke.  Axl need to get some s**t straitened out first.

this is the only thing i found at billboard.com:The hobbled Guns N' Roses North American tour suffered a final blow today (Dec. 11), as promoter Clear Channel Entertainment confirmed it was canceling the remaining dates with which it was affiliated. A handful of shows being worked by other promoters were also axed.

couldn't find anything about axl&co. working together again.

I just get sick of reading that the original GNR cannot reunite,,,,saying it's impossible, and that we should get over it and it's in the past and  all that sh*t.  

But OK I've had enough of talking like that now coz I really hope that Axl does join GNR and we can all relax and then get on with rockin'. ;)

Nathan, you need to shut the f*uck up.  If people don't think it's possible it's because of what they have heard from axl, etc.. it's the perception. I persoanlly don't think it's going to happen but Axl has the right to change his fu*king mind.  If I don't think it's going to happen, I am going to say it.. If I think it's going to happen, I am going to say it.  If Axl comes out and says, "We are putting the old band back together" I am going to support it.. so go f*ck youself.. You have no right to tell me what I can believe, what I can get excited about.. and what band I can listen to. eat sh*t.   ::)

Yeagh watch it Nathan  cuz Mr. Sparkle will designate you a mullet muskateer and write you into his little stories. Mr. Sparkle is a sheep. He'll be led by what ever market force says so and be blown by what ever way the wind blows. WHile "cooly contemporary" in his beliefs about GNR- his ideals and his replies are that of the elementry school playground.

Exactly good music! and when have you ever read where I said this wasn't an awesome band and the music was great? Uh? never. Why don't you write one of your clever little gay storys about people that are so eager to follow Axls definition of GNR especially for those that weren't in the trenches while it was all happening?

uhhh, are you really this stupid.. i mean come on, I know you are dumb.. but you are pushing retardation.  I never said you didn't like the new band. I simply told you not to tell me not to like the new band. And you and jimgnr and da illest took it personal. And started a war. You can listen to the old, new, your mom I DON"T CARE... but if you come at me and tell me i suck for likeing the new band cause they aren't the old gnr well frankly you can suck it!